
So one of the blogger fans asked me to list the reasons why, I think NEW Fish is the one:
#1. He is extreemly funny, and he likes to make me laugh. He is also willing to laugh at himself.
#2. He thinks I am smart.
#3. He thinks that I am beautiful, and tells me so ALL the time. No conditions, no "if you" before or after the statement. I just AM. BEAUTIFUL.
#4. He looks me in the eyes when he's telling me something. He is not afraid even when it is BAD news.
#5. He opens my doors, and pays for our dates.
#6. He has a BIG heart.
#7. Having a conversation with him, is like I have known him forever. We will be talking and we both realize it has been an hour. PLUS, we both have more to talk about.
#8. He likes to hold hands and make out like teenagers.
#9. He tries to protect me from things.
#10. He RAWKS my world. (see #6 *giggles*)
Well, folks there you have it. I am hooked. I am *sigh* taking my "good" apple and making sure that I take really good care of it.
For the record, our date Saturday night was great. Here is how I know we are OLD...We went to dinner, glass of wine, went for a night cap at one of my bars, then home. We rawked the house then both fell asleep watching TV.
*AAAHHHHHHH*
*sniff*
Yeah.
We are that old.
so, bloggers, do you think my "New Fish" is a good apple or a bad one?
Sunday, August 26, 2007
My "good" apple
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 4:10 PM

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Yep.
I totally think he's worth your time to have the chance to be your "one"
(See reasons 1-10.)
love you!
--snow
Sounds promising!
Let's put it this way - my finger's not on the trigger!
Those are some of the best reasons.
I have to agree, he may be the right one....
Lucky Bastard...
Sounds good to me.
Aren't you supposed to fall out from exhaustion after you rock the house?
I dunno, guard your heart! It seems the ones who get you the most can break your heart the most! He SOUNDS good, just be careful!
Snow: I like that we are taking things one day at a time, especially considering how "fast" we both ran into this mine field.
IAI: LOL ;o) NO!!!! I am still being cautious with my heart and head. Tonight we are going to go to the Simpsons movie. *giggles* Yeah we both LOVE that humor. I will be bus counting hyperbole's!!!
Flash: You are so sweet. You know I have my faults too!
Jali: LOL ;o) I know. It's just both of us are soooooo GO GO GO all the time that we laugh when we are falling asleep.
Jen: ~salutes~ Yes Ma'am!
sounds good so far... but maybe he's trying too hard... and making the rest of us guys look bad in comparison! tell him to slow down and knock it off!! he needs to do something manly and selfish, damnit!!!
=;-)
Good apple! That's what your heart tells you right?
Holding hands and making out like teenagers never gets old! Sounds like a winner to me!
Good Apple.*grins*
tc
Who hooo baby sounds like a good fish...one fish two fish red fish blue fish!
Post a Comment