BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Borrowed MeMe...

4 Things That Should be Removed from the Earth

1, People who drive without using the signal, slow lane hogs, and all things annoying about motorists!
2. Lazy Jackazzes
3. High heel shoes
4. Stupid people, HERE is your sign.

3 Things People Do to Make You Want to Shake Them

1. When people say "DUH". It make me *grrrrrrr* so angry.
2. When people violate my desk bubble, then complain they "can't find anything". ~folds arms and taps foot~
3. Obese people who whine that they have a weight problem while eating McDonalds, or any other fast food.

2 Things You Find Yourself Moaning About

1. Having to grade homework, when my favorite show is on.
2. When my special someone has to leave before I get to make breakfast for him. (Hey all that great booty deserves fuel for more!!)

1 Thing The Above Answers Tell You About Yourself


It's time for a Xantini and some GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD hard F**kin'! *giggles* ~gasps and waves hands~

Thank you Mama en Fuego and Soccer Mom for this...

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Philip. said...

Great advise :-)

Christina_the_wench said...

I am currently wetting my chair over Jon Bon Jovi on your side thingy. Damn.

What did you say??

Superstar said...

Phillip: Welcome! Thank you!

Wenchy: *giggles* Wetting as in "things to moan" for? My sister gets all floopy for him too.

Dan said...

It's time for a Xantini and some GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD hard F**kin'! *giggles* ~gasps and waves hands~

Absolutely! And time for the weekend!! Yay!! Happy weekend! Just watch out for those drivers.

Paul Champagne said...

4 things that should be removed from the earth

1) political correctness
2) unions
3) politicians that screw their constituents
4) child molestors

These are in reverse order, so if anyone is listening ... get rid of the perverts first.

Flash said...

you know, I could totally steal this, and without changing much, it would apply to me too!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I'm peeing over Bon Jovi, too - from laughing at the LOSER!!

Los said...

You know this, but I HATE people who don't use turn signals. Ugh, I think it drives me more crazy with each passing day.

snowelf said...

Awesome meme Super!! I hope you had a much deserved xantini filled weekend!! :)

--snow

Jenny! said...

Agreed! Especially the desk bubble and duh!

Superstar said...

Dan: OHHHHH a girl can dream right???

Paul: I am so with you on the Child molestor/Monsters! *shivers* It's just so frighting how easy it is in our information world to access it!

Flash: My kindred Brother! That or...~shrugs~ Well, You know! *giggles*

IAI: WHAT???Bon Jovi isn't the end all and be all for ya??? WHAT?!?!? JK *giggles* I really don't care too much for him, but I LOVE the lyrics of the song.
Kinda like he's saying it sarcastic and F*U kinda way?!?!

Los: I did that one just for you! Blinkers directionals same thing. USE THEM PLEASE?!?!?! For the love of Los and I!!!

Snow: OHHHHH OPA!

Jenny!: Thank you for the desk bubble! I so HATE it when they do that to me! GRRRRRRR *angry Bambi*