BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Story starter...

Here is a story starter that I had my 6-8th graders do...see if you can do it too!!!! Continue this in the comments! I will cut paste and update as they are added. (Let me know if you enjoy this!)

QUOTE: I sure hope this works
CHARACTER: Said the lion tamer
SITUATION: As he or she peered into a small hole


The night was cold dark and damp. The bayou was always so green at this time of year. She couldn't help but take a deep breath, almost letting out a sigh when she peered through the small hole.

THEN.....

She realized that she was peering in a lion's arse-hole. (thank you LOS!)

But wait! That's not him, she thought!

The Lion bellowed a loud bosterous fart, but she knew...she knew the ring was in there.

It sucks being an animal proctologist....(thankyou FLASH!)

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

She realized that she was peering in a lion's arse-hole.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Oooooooo - are we playing dirty complete the story? Me likey!

Superstar said...

iai: Dirty? I would expect nothing less! *giggles*

Los: LOL ;o)

Dallas DYSfunction said...

i like stories... in bed... with costumes... and toys

Flash said...

The Lion bellowed a loud bosterous fart, but she knew...she knew the ring was in there.

It sucks being an animal proctologist....


(please continue)

Superstar said...

Dallas...You kill me! Giggles!

Flash: Thank you!