{Scene begins with all the Middle school kids at lunch. Mr. New Fish and I are sitting together with kids to monitor lunch room}
Lucy: Hey Mr. NF *giggles*
NF: Yes Lucy?
Lucy: You really need to show Ms Bambi how you get down. You know, how you do it sometimes.
NF: *hysterical laughing*
ME: *choking* Coughing*
Lucy: His dance moves must be really funny!
Lunch table: *Giggles*
NF and Me: *laughing so hard food flys out*
*sigh*
So Mr. NF when are you going to show me how to DO IT????
*giggles*
~shakes head~
Oh thank you JESUS for that moment...that slice of life
Monday, August 06, 2007
Out of the mouths of babes...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:56 AM

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
kids say the craziest things. where's the video of this?
oh.so.excellent! Those are the perfect little moments!!
--snow
Wow, those kids are really advanced.
Kids say the darndest things!
Well you know, there is a correlation between a man's dancing and a man's dancing.
{wink}
{wink}
I can see why you and mama en fuego are friends. *snorts*
So what was the follow up conversation with NF like? Sounds like Bambi's gonna get giggy wit it
MiniJonB: Seriously! I wish I had one. It was so freakin' funny...even no one knowing that we have been seeing each other...
Snow: Seriously! I know. I couldn't have scripted it better myself.
Catherinette: LOL ;o) Some of them are. The rest...Well, I can't fix "stupid" ya know?
Jen: I know!
Mama: *wink* There aint nothing wrong w/ his dancin'! *giggles*
*wink*
Rain: I am on a holding pattern w/ said New Fish. I am only guessing that I am "too" available, being at work everyday. I don't know. He has a crazy home life. Meanwhile It burns me up that I feel completely in the "dark". In the words of Greg Brenaldt..."He just isn't that into you?" ~shrugs~
I am putting my energies into other things. Lots of workout and grading papers.
*sigh*
Someone's having sex in the classroom within three weeks. Anyone up for that wager?
~Hot for teacher!~
cute!
Post a Comment