BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy 3 day everyone!



Hope you all have a happy and safe Labor day weekend.
I am very excited about my upcoming weekend. I got a much needed bonus check from my former employeer. *WHOOOPEEEEE*
Too bad it was followed by the Tax Man who demanded I pay them more money than I have! LOL ;o) SUUUUUURRRRRREEEEEE! Take it all. I can live in a shopping cart! SURE!
~shrugs shoulders~
O well.
Here is the funny thing. I have been making payments and well, due to the snail mail delivery a payment was not posted (thier fault) on the due date. *sigh* SO, when I went in person TRYING TO give them money they wont take it. ???HUH??? HELLO???
Here is the conversation:
Me: yes, I need the supervisor of XXX.
Recept: OK let me call her (10 min later)
~gets her on the phone~
Supervisor to Recpt: OH well I don't have time to meet her, I am on the way out the door.
Me: (Inside monologue: Why did you take the call then?)
Supervisor: besides I am sure she doesn't have all the info, she has all the papers neatly organized here.
Recept: NOPE she has EVERYTHING here. ~rolls eyes~ Tax returns, bank statement, rent, yes, yes, that too, like I said everything. She wants to do a voluntary arrangement. YES!
Supervisor: I am too busy, she should have made an appointment, and I have to get home.
Me: Well, is someone else available? I really would like to take care of this matter. I am not wanting this to go another 30 days unresolved!
Recept: I can't go over HER head. I can only take the paperwork. She said to call her tomorrow, after she looks at it.
Me: Well, I am not available to come back down tomorrow, I have to be at work. I took this afternoon off to be here.
Recept: She promises if you call her and all the info is faxed she will talk to you in the morning.
Me: Well, thank you for all you effort. (After all she was just as pissed at the supervisor as I was!)
*sigh*
So not only was I told 24 hours ago by XXX agent "It's ONLY $three thousand dollars"...Now today, the supervisor states, it's too LARGE an amount to deal with today.
~rolls eyes~
REALLY?!?!?!
So is it ONLY or Alot of money?!?!?!
I am telling you bloggers, it might as well been three MILLION, when I felt the way XXX made me feel. First she talked as if I was 2, then it's ONLY three THOUSAND...~rolls eyes~....
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
Anyone else want to deal with "the man"????
*giggles*
" HELLO? Yes, I would have, but you see last night your employee said she was not authorized to make arrangements. "

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jenny! said...

I love 3 days! Enjoy yours as well!

minijonb said...

this 3 day is all screwed up for me. but that shouldn't stop you from going out and having some fun.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend. And good luck with the bureaucracy.

Paul Champagne said...

I'll be enjoying my labor day at work. Have a drink for me.

Jen said...

I hope you have a good weekend too! New Fish better be planning something fun!
I know that I am going ot have a blast tonight! New shoes and new shirt, new haircut,I feel like a million bucks!

Los said...

After that - you definitely need a good 3-day weekend! Hope it's fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get this stuff cleared up and get on with more important things like where' the new fish taking you for dinner.lol
Have a great weekend.
tc

Just telling it like it is said...

sheesh...all that business talk made my eyes water...you poor thing...sorry I haven't been by in a while I have been attending my family and it has been a tiring jobber...but I have not forgotten you dear.. I hope you did have a wonderful weekend..
darn girl

Mama en Fuego said...

One of the things that sucks about working from home is that 3 day weekends no longer hold the glory that they used to. For me it was just another 3 days to do laundry, clean up after my family and all that other domestic shit.