BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Teacher rant...BEWARE!



Dear Mr. Social Studies and Computer GOD of the 6-8th grade,

Please stop sending your kids to the office for every little fu**ing problem you have. Your inability to manage your way out of a wet paperbag is not...NOT the pre-pubecent child's fault. They are put on this earth to: NOT do homework, to test the boundries and your ability to manage them. Handle it. Everyone is different. Do your FU**ING job. TEACH them. Work with them, and the boundries that work for them not set them up to fail. Put the ADHD jack azz in a seperate corner. Teach him to sit in the chair and complete the task, 1 step at a time. DONT let him dick you around with the "I have to go potty" BS, or "Oh I forgot my book" or "OHHHHH I left my binder in Mr. New Fishes office"...FU*K THAT! He's playin' you. HELLLOOOO???

Further I should tell you that there are THREE of us on this team of Middle School staff. TEAM, not couple. NOT ONLY ONE. Therefore the teachers lounge is for getting coffee, heating up food, storing food in OUR fridge and using the facilities...The rest of the time is not your personal area to SLEEP while the others are monitoring the lunch area and playground. YES, I know it's 110 and 95% humidity out. I am the one outside remember? NO, you do not (YELLS) NOT get overtime or "punch" a clock. This means that while you may need a "rest" from a child you are on duty from the MOMENT you get to work until the MOMENT you leave for the day.

You came to me and Mr New Fish BEGGING for idea's for the computer lab time that you have, and ~shakes head~ Seriously, you think that I should GRADE it??? I should set up the criteria (RUBRIC) for this assignment that YOU will be monitoring and teaching??? I offer you an idea to suppliment something I am working on in my class room, an idea I have worked so hard to create and in a matter of seconds you have turned it into a project that I have to do??? You are the one who NEEDED material, REMEMBER?!?!?!?! HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO????

Get off you coffee drinking azz and get a clue. You have the LEAST amount of grading as a Social Studies teacher and yet you are the first to delegate the idea that I should grade it mearly based on the fact that I provided you the idea of what to do?!?!?!


I can not beleive you have the NERVE to show your face to me...Then when you don't like my suggestion that YOU grade it and YOU create the RUBRIC for it...YOU GO TO THE PRINCIPAL?!?!?! So HE could tell you that Ms Bambi has ENOUGH to do and that her idea should be modified to fit YOUR class and grading structure...NOT the otherway around.
DUH
F**K you! ~flips bird~
Get a clue
Buy a vowel
Bambi has enough to do...detention, duties before and after school, reading group, music enrichment...What are you signed up for?
OH that's right...FREAKING NOTHING! YOU had to be ASSIGNED a group and only after a 30 min debate with YOUR boss!

So, soon to be EX team player...get in the boat or get out and swim on your own! We are not playing your F**ked up raindeer games anymore!

Thank you for listening, fellow bloggers.
Please let me know if I have been too harsh!
Sincerly
Bambi your favorite english teacher!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

WanderingGirl said...

Nah, not too harsh. Too harsh might be putting superglue on the toilet seat just before his daily constitutional. Not that I'm recommending that, or know anything about previous occurrances of the above joke.

Mama en Fuego said...

I think he needs vasoline on his windows.... know anyone?

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Buy a vowel.
Best.line.ever.

I'm stealing it!

Superstar said...

Wandering: OH honey, I so needed an adult beverage after yesterday! *sigh*

Mama: He drives a Motor bike...what now??? *giggles* ALTHOUGH>>>>oh I could put it on the inside of his helmet!
~shakes head~
I am predicting w/in the next week he might be on the street lookin' for a new gig!

IAI: Oh please ~waves hands~ consider it yours! I stole it from the days of Vanna and Pat Sajack's Wheel TV show! *giggles*

Mama en Fuego said...

Nair in the helmet = good times.

Superstar said...

Mama: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am so stealing that!!!!!

Paul Champagne said...

too bad he isn't a gym teacher ... nair in the jock strap is better than in the helmet.