Things I learned this weekend.
3 day weekends. They are really never long enough. Then I am craming 5 days into 4. *sigh*
Sunburns are really annoying. I didn't make it to Rocky point with New Fish, but I did make it to Casa Grande for a "valley fever" relief. I swear to y'all that I should not be allowed to drink tequilla unsupervised. NO MAS!!! To-KILL-Ya....~shakes head~ You would think I have learned by now! Instead I was crazy by the pool and forgot all my brain cells! *ouch*
Bill Mahr is becoming more and more left winged, and less and less funny.
Stupid movies like, Dr. Doolittle, Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson movies, suck you in and REFUSE to give you back the 2 hours you just gave up! ~rolls eyes~ I wanted to commit suicide after you me and Dupree too! *AHHHHHH* (Just kiddin'...I actually enjoyed that movie.)
Happy Tuesday AKA Monday...Do you have a case of the MUN-day's????


9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
After a 4-day weekend, it was really tough to get into the swing of things today ... I'm still trying ... ugh!!!
It is really TUESDAY!!!!! Going to be an easy week! Looking forward to the weekend already!
i ditto the bill marh comment...he is just starting to get freaky
Ooooh did you take him to that high class CG establishment where you, me and chachi got drunk and sang love shack??
Mahr is becoming more and more left winged, and less and less funny
I agree! I'd like to see him go toe-to-toe with Dennis Miller.
glad you had such a great weekend.
I agree with you about Mahr, he's becoming the Rush Limbaugh Bully of the far left, mean spirited and full of himself.
As to dan's comment, Dennis Miller would have him eaten and spit out within 5 minutes.
tc
wanted to commit suicide after you me and Dupree too! *AHHHHHH*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, what's the latest on the pink guitar?
Los: I just can't get back into the swing...~shrugs~
OH WELL!
Jen: I can't beleive it's Hump day already!
Christina" LOL ;o) Freaky in a BAAAAADDDDD way!
Mama: NO I did not take anyone anywhere...Hense the problem.
Dan: OHHHH that would be a GREAT show. That I could watch.
Top Cat: The Rush of the left wing...LOL ;o) OMG he actually said on his show that it would be a HARD choice between hillary and Obsbama...(However you spell it)
BAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!
IAI: ~takes a bow~ Thank you!
Sven: I had to take a break on the guitar for awhile...IRS and the State want their slice right now. I am still singing!
LOL ;o)
Post a Comment