BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The day from he double hockeysticks...

It all started out so simple. The day after Christmas, I in my jammies with the feet and my nieces in thiers., Then, the dogs go ape sh*t over something and the next thing I know I am wearing my coffee and not drinking it. HOT HOT HOT HOT!!! Bambi burning hot coffee and mumbling bad words....



I change into some workout clothes/sweats, and start the breakfast for the girls. Then about an hour later, I hear



#1: Aunt Bambi my tummy hurts.



Me: Hurts like you are going to throw up or hurts like we ate too much candy?



#1: Like too much candy (shruggs shoulders)



Me: OK well if it feels like you are going to throw up let me know so we can do it in the toilet.



#1: OK, I will



20 min later....

Something that sounds like water gusshing on the floor...



Me: #1 did you throw up?



#1: crying~no *sniff* ~gusshing water sounds again~



Me: Oh honey it's ok...Let ~gag~ get to the toiliet ok? ~cough gag~



[[I am the WORST sympathy puker]]]





#1: ~crrying continues~ guuuuuusssshhhhhhh into the toilet.



Me: ~rubs back~ Its ok. Your Mom looks just like this when she is sick too



#1: ~looks at me~ Mommy gets sick? ~shakes head~



This about 10 times until Mommy and Daddy got home at 7pm. Several things I learned yesterday. I may not EVER want to have kids. Couch covers can SAVE any couch before or after the damage. hmm investment... I may never get the smell of barf out of my nose. I may NEVER again want to eat sasuages...errrrr ~gulp~ and most importantly I WILL have to blog about this....

SICK

SICK

SICK

moment in my life.



Plus it gives me one more day to complete my homework...IAI tagged me AGAIN!!! I am so glad I am on vaca!!!!!



So, who else has a "favorite" time a loved on threw up...blew chunks....????

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Art_Fulldodger said...

While at a weekend Hockey Tourny aka Parent drinking contest a while ago, I woke up to the sound of Major porcelin bus driving in the bathroom. I looked over my two kids (the hockey players) snoozing in the next bed and knew then it was the wife. I proceeded to Roll over and went back to sleep like a good Coach.

Rainman REALLY hates puke sound, smell and thoughts really baaaad.

Oh yeah I'm off work until the 3rd. Yeah me. Hope your Christmas was good after the puke day.

Superstar said...

Rain: NICE!!! I don't know what is worse...hearing it and doing nothing or barfing right alone w/ her....LOL ;o) ~shivers~

CM: ROFLAO!!!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Ugh, I cannot TAKE puke. GC is a car puker on long trips and THANK GOD for my husband who transported enough drunks in his day to be immune to it. I see puke and puke.
I smell puke and go Linda Blair.

My best puking story, though, is my own. When preggo, I puked for the entire pregnancy. Morning, noon and night. It was horrible. I got good at it, though, and managed to drive 70 mph down the interstate to work while puking out the driver's window. It was a feat.
But the first time I did it, the whole side of my car was covered in wind-streaked puke. Ew. I got out of the car in the parking lot, saw the streaky puke and promptly hurled all over the lot ... in front of an inmate (we had state trustees working at the facility) who promptly puked himself! It was very Stand By Me ... without the blueberry pies.
Go do your homework!

Superstar said...

IAI: ROFLMAO!!!! Ibet puke looks great on Orange prison garb!!!!

MY sister was the same way with both of her pregnacies...barf,barf,psudo barf...One time she ate w/herhubby andme then walkedover to the garbage dispoal and yacked right there...We BOTH about lost it then...LOL ;o)

THE CAR!!!Can't
stop
laughing!

twobuyfour said...

(Looks around) Nice!

I'm sorry to hear about your niece's stomach troubles on what's usually a special day. I hope she felt better soon.

My fiance and I took my two kids (7 & 9) to NYC a few weekends ago, and the 7 year old is a notorious car puker. So I rented a car. He was fine for the 4 hour trip down, the hour driving around Manhattan, the various times in cabs, and the 4 hours home. Then 25 minutes in to the 30 minute trip to his mother's he yakked away. I jammed on the brakes and we all bailed out of the car like a Chinese firedrill. Did I mention it was dark and we were in farming country? So then we're all standing in manure freezing. Perfect.

Los said...

I am FRIGHTENED of the sound, sight, and smell of puke! I will have to overcome this if I ever want to become a parent.

Anonymous said...

You did better than I would have. I run when I hear it or see it.

snowelf said...

I once laughed so hard at something a friend of mine said I started choking and I threw up in their van. Luckily we were very good friends. And there you go, my most embarrassing moment of all time. It's both disgusting, and true.

Hope that little sweetie feels better soon. And I promise, it's different when it's your own kids.
You get immune to stuff when it's your own kids.

--snow

Anonymous said...

I am my worst puke story. I was 16. I had just eaten a cheese steak. I went to bed. Cheese steak took it's revenge. I tried to sit up, but the contraction of my abs forced cheese steak up and out and over the edge of the bed into my new boots. I got out of bed, got in mommy's bed (16, mind you), told her I threw up. I went back to sleep. No idea how my boots and bed got clean. I guess mommy loves me.

Never ate a cheese steak again. Never will.

Mama en Fuego said...

When my dipshit ex-husband drank an entire bottle of crown by himself and puked for 3 hours. Yea, that was great. No really, I thoroughly enjoyed watching his sorry ass suffer. I even left his half naked ass sleeping on the bathroom floor all night after he passed out with his boxers around his ankles.

Superstar said...

2 buy 4: Welcome! I have you linked now...look out!

Los: RUNNNNNNN AS fast as you can...DON"T do it...get the V word TODAY!!! Procration is highly over-rated.....

Slick: Welcome to my humble abode! I went over to yours and LOVED the kid peeing on the wall! CLASSIC!

Lex: Arn't Mom's amazing????

Snowelf: OMG you must have been so freaked! I would have just died!

Dirty: Now he should have had horrible things drawn on him and nasty foul creatures put on him....~shivers~ HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!!!! LOL ;o)