BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 03, 2006

When IAI speaks...People...DO IT!!!

IAI did this "suggested" that we do it..."Anyone who reads this...consider yourself tagged"...Yeah I am doing it. Translation is DO IT!!! Homework completed Ma'am!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Saturday 6:00 a.m. –let the dog out which means I get dressed, and walk her...no rest for the wicked...since I got home at 1am...5 hours is enough right?

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. I am way to "hard" on Pearls. I scratch them and I devalue them....I am not allowed.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates II with Dirty Birdie and the 25 Teeny whores...Still worth it!

4. What is your favorite TV show? This is a tough one...So many....Numb3rs, Bones, Two and Half Men, CSI ALL of them and Law and Order...ALL

5. What did you have for breakfast? Normally it's a protein shake in Organic milk (skim) or OJ. Otherwise I do 2 eggs, 2 sassage or bacon and H2O.

6. What is your middle name? May...Like I am going to tell you my real name! LOL

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Suschi

8. What foods do you dislike? Beets. Anything made with real Mayo, and I can not have mayo in or on anything HOT. Mayo is for cold food...I know I am wierd...Same thing w/ Pickles. FYI. I don't like real butter unless it's in baked goods. Artichoke hearts, I only like the leaves as an excuse to suck down the flavored Marg...

9. Favorite chips? Salt and Vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Anne Murrey Greatest Hits- Christmas AND Sugarland...enjoy the ride.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Sunfire, Pontiac, unless I am driving my sisters kids..then I get to drive the NissanExtera...NICE!!!

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Club

13. What characteristics do you despise? Liars. Laziness, stupidity, self-righteous hypocrites, People who "rip" on others to try and make themselves feel more important or better.

14. What are your favorite clothes? Depends on my mood and If I am working at the bar...Big boobies= good $$tip money. ;o)l

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Egypt. I love the pyramids...Africa is a close 2nd. Mostly where NO one knows me. ;o)

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I have been overweight my whole life...So I don't care as long as it makes me look GREAT and FEEL even better.

17. Where would you want to retire? Grand Camens...With my tax free millions. ;o)

18. Favorite time of day? Night time. I was born at 12:53am...so I am a night owl by nature.

19. Where were you born? Spokane, Wa.

HEY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO #20???

21. Who do you think will not send this back? This is not relevant...

22. Person you expect to send it back first? Anyone who reads it...Maybe. I don't get 453 comments like Lords of Vengence....Jesshhh Talk about popular!

23. Pepsi or Coke? Coke. Otherwise H2O. Pepsi gives me GAS!!! LOL ;o)

24. Beavers or ducks? Iam with IAI on this...She said, "Is that Freudian? I guess I should say ducks, right? Unless it’s a very hot blonde lipstick lesbian beaver, then with enough liquor I might say beaver."

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? NIGHT OWL...Didn't I already cover this??

26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure for sure...I HATE scrubing the callous's off my feet!

27 Any news you'd like to share? I am tring to get my Christmas album finished before it's not Christmas...
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer. I love to argrue and debate.

29. What is your best childhood memory? Playing flashlight tag with the neighbor kids and kissing my first boyfriend Dean,,,,AHHH

30. Piercing? 3 in each ear and one scar from a belly ring.

31. Ever been to Africa ? No. would love to go.

32. Haveyou ever been toilet papering? OH YEAH! Good times in HS!! Cleaning it up was SUPER fun too...

33. Been in a car accident? Oh Yeah! 1st one I was 5 and a drunk driver his my Mom..T-boned her. My 2nd one I was in college and a friend offered to drive us to the store...Some guy, rear ended us at 50 MPH and we were at a dead stop. The impact fractured my neck...He literly broke my neck!...Thankfully I lived...Word of advise...I would not be here typing this had it not been for that head rest on the seat. Use it people...It really helps save your neck in a accident. My 3rd one I lived in Phx and a guy blew the light and I T-boned him cuz I couldn't stop the car in time...I only broke my ankle(fracured from trying to stop the car w/ the brake. Live and learn.) Airbags are packed w/ gunpowder...so I had 2nd degree burns on my arms and I looked like I had a tan on my face. Thank GOD I am 5'10'' and sit far back!...I did get the Mustang convertable out of that ....AHHH

34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I still have Sunday off from work and I can play...drink. Vodka anyone???

35. Favorite restaurant? My sisters Kitchen.

36. Favorite Flower? OK this is freaky...IAI and I like Sunflowers I love dasies, and Orchid's.

37. Favorite Ice cream? sugar free Mint otherwise, Sugar free Vanilla.

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds...Hence the diet and my working off my Mc-sized azz.

39. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero, nunca, I did it all on my first try...Its called studying...LOL!!!

40. From whom did you get your last email? Lex-a cool cat!

41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If I had a credit card to max? LOL ;o) I am a cash only household. BUT I would max it at ROSS.

42. Bedtime? When ever I wake up off the couch and take my contacts out and climb into bed....Vodka 30 has a little to do with if it's 11pm or 4am!

43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Christina the Wench, Los, Lex, all the cats over at the JAMMY....

44. Last person you went to dinner with? JP and I met for Suschi....Does dinner at my sisters with my dad and his wife count????

45. What are you listening to right now? The trio of trouble snoring...dogs. Quiet!

46. What is your favorite color? Pink and Yellow and of course Green....

47. How many tattoos do you have? one on my back. I have another one I want to put on my lower back...

48. Who are you going to tag next? Whomever wants to do this...It is Christmas after all! (Don't forget to tell me...that you did it! ;o)

49. What time did you finish this quiz?2:15am....I was too wound up from working the bar to sleep...

50. Favorite magazine? Any Hollyood smut rag will do...US, Weekly, People...I do enjoy any home repair or home and garden mag too! Love to dream about what my Future home will look like...Glass house that is...

Good gravey, y'all...That was enough to help get me ready to SLEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

You gotta try watching The Office - that's another fantastic show (on NBC).

I had trouble thinking what my favorite sandwich is. Sometimes I like a turkey club, or grilled chicken sandwich, or maybe even tuna once in a while ... geez!!!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

What did happen to #20? Hmmmmm

Ugh. Mayo. Ugh. KAATN slathers everything in mayo, even hot dogs. It's gross. But I just saw a bunch of recipes for cakes and shit that call for mayo. Ewwwww. No way.

Oh, and airbags? O-U-C-H. In my VW accident, the airbag caught my shirt on fire. Scary. But without it, and the seatbelt, I would have gone thru the windshield.

S Dot said...

LOL...Nice to know I'm not the only one telling the world random items about myself...Soooo entertaining. And #42...that is SOOOO me too!!!! You would think that based on how much I hate peeling contacts off my dry eyeballs while I am still mostly asleep that I would stop falling out on the couch while watching Sex in the City. But I guess not.

k.thedoula said...

Another IAI victim... lovely. Neat reading, now off to visit the rest of your blog.

Superstar said...

Los: I know...it sucks when you have more than one fav...I really can't stand the show.."the office" I tried...I really tried...I just couldn't do it. Yet I am strangly addicted to "ugly Betty" HMMMMM

IAI: ~shivers~ Mayo...Friggin Mayo...LOL ;o) ON HIS HOT DOGS??!?!?! now that is just WRONG!

SDot: Oh I wear the HARD contacts so yeah...you would think that the "fog" I get would be enough not to do it anymore...

MM: I am not a victim....I just know my limitations and accept them. ;o) he he he he he. Besides wouldn't you want a chick on your team that can hide a weapon in her string bikini?!?!! I am a "verbal" fighter. I use my words...she really KICKs AZZ so...Yeah I am keeping her for my team. ;o) I am keeping Dirty Birdie too~ ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

wow...I think I read almost everything...good to know

jali said...

Nope. I had my finger crossed so I'm not tagged.


(skips off)