BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This is the #1 item...

Let me introduce you to "Butterscotch Pony". I am told...~ahem ADVISED that this is the #1 requested item of the children. Please everyone reading this, have a seat.

You are sitting right?

I would love to buy my niece's a pony...

So I look up the price and what do I see for a price?

~excuse me Tony and Flash, can you please have a seat?~

$299.99

That is right ladies and gentleman...TWO
HUNDRED NINTY NINE
Smackers...oh yeah and 99 cents.

Holy horses....

I am thinking for $299.99 I could get a REAL horse.

Anyone else have any wish list "heart attacks?"

~mummbles to self, $299....that is a 3/4 of my wages for a week....Mummbling continues....~

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Is that the Fur-Real Pony? We see it at Target all the time - does not strike me as worth $300. In fact, the one on display in Calcutta stopped working the second week it was out. Nice. And I know the other display ponies quit after a few weeks, too. The managers at the stores say it's because they take a lot of abuse from kids ... uh, yeah, so it's gonna break when you take it home and play with it?
Anyway, I told KAATN about it when I first saw it and his response was, "When she wants a pony, we'll get her a real one cheaper." Ha!
If you're gonna choke up $300, we not get the kid a few riding lessons on a real pony? And oh yeah, if you're gonna choke up $300 will you be my aunt?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about that deleted comment. Blogger is getting on my last nerve.

Anyway, my nephew asked for the Nintendo Wii. Listen, I don't have kids. I don't know anything about these gaming systems. So I go to Best Buy's website. They're not selling it because of too much demand during it's initial offering (???). So, I go to ebay. $595 is the cheapest I see.

Now, I don't know what the real price is, or if there are stores that are selling them. But I DO know for sure that this is a present for Grammy and Pop Pop. Auntie bows out. I'm looking for the el Cheapo on his list.

Sheesh!! What do these kids think this is, CHRISMAS??

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS

Anonymous said...

SO where can I buy this Pony? I am assuming for this price that it will clean my house, do my laundry and mow the lawn

Superstar said...

IAI: I guess this is the "real" fur...BEANS AND RICE!!! All I know is I was thinking...sure $20-30 for a "pony" brush set, my little pony gift thing...OH NOOOOOOOO....LOL ;o)

I say for $300 it should poo, eat and carry me to and from....IMHO!!!

Lex: Gameboy, Play Station, Xbox...You lost me....I seriously dislike games. I would rather read a book. #1 is great w/ the Disney games...LOL ;o) I just never really got into the whole gaming....for $595..ok $600...??? I would put it to them this way... Do you Love your Auntie? LOL ;o) If so you would know that the COST of that gift will never NEVER equal how much I LOVE you! ;o)
~hands #1 and 2 a coloring book~

Art_Fulldodger said...

Butterscotch pony is a deal compared to the real thing (Your looking at a Horse owner and not by my choice), trust me on this one. Your much further ahead getting her riding lessons from a local stable and let Mom and Dad deal the trickle down of wanting her own horse.

My two want the Wii game also. $300 bucks to replace their perfectly good OLD PS2 system that we have 20 games for. In my Best George Senior Voice "Not gonna happen, wouldnt be prudent".

Superstar said...

Rainman: That is when you say, sure, when you EARN it shoveling snow or raking leaves, or working to earn it! Let's see at 5.25'hr they should have enough in 80 hours...OH yeah AFTER taxes! LOL :o)

Flash said...

...Tony Montana and I apologized for the disturbance, he thought he say some hottie named Bambi hea out the door and wanted me to play wingman.

as for the price tag...one of my brothers wants a laptop backpack for Christmas, and picked one out. After doing the research, I come to find out this bag costs around $350! All to carry around a computer.

I told him that thing better have a GPS monitoring system, Brinks Security on it, and a whole lot of other stuff on it.

snowelf said...

I saw that on TV and about died laughing. I think all it does is move it's head, make horsie noises and pretend to eat a plastic carrot.
Yee haw. All I know is that I'm not buying a single toy that costs more than my car payment!

--snow

Superstar said...

Flash and Tony were just trying to "get some' in the stall w/ Bambi...(wouldn't surprise me...she is a total fluzzie when she's drunk...
AND OHHHHHHHHHHH
the things that cum ..
~ahem~
COME out of that girls mouth!
PHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!

*wink*

Snow: Seriously! I had that same thought...Car.....Pony....Car....Pony!

Dan said...

Hey, isn't the PlayStation 3 like $10,000 or something?

Toys are so damned expensive these days. Get your niece one of those little stuffed horses for $2.99 at K-mart. It's the thought that counts, right. Yeah! That's the ticket! ;)