I have yet to receive my nices Christmas list. Translation... I have not asked my sister what to buy the girls for Christmas. I don't really have a ton of money and I don't want to be a cheap skate...They have a million toys and electronic gagets, so what do you buy the childre who have everything? Any idea's for a 3 1/2 year old and a 18 month old???

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
How about your x-mas cd? It's personal, unique, and kinda cool - they'll appreciate in a few years.
I would buy some crafty projects that you all can make together. You can usually find some inexpensive craft kits at Michaels. Like an ornament making kit, you could even make it a Christmas tradition.
Diapers!
Rainman: Diapers are a gift for Mom and Dad....LOL ;o) Diapers...
Los: Oh that is going to be a family gift...LOL Santa Baby and I wanna Hippo for Christmas and all! LOL ;o)
Dirty: OHHHH I like it...#1 is getting older...
My sister gave me some ideas this morning too...
*deep sigh*
I just love it when the gift says that I took the time to get them what they really want....Or that it SO fit's them...
18 months and 3 years old?
Arts and crafts, baby. Crayons, fingerpaints, paper and, if you're generous, the easel/table from Crayola with the two stools. GC has that and ADORES it ... adored it at 12 months and still adores it now.
IAI: They BOTH have all thoses...I am going to get them more...Can ALWAYS use more! ;o)
Post a Comment