BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

MEMEMEMEMEMEME

OK folks I have 2 MEME's to do...Best get the whip out here!
First one....

  • Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
  • tagged me....SO I tag:
  • Snowelf
  • Dirty Birdie

    ~ahem~ Notes please?

    6 all time favorite books.

    1. Oedipus the king-Sophocles

    2. Antigone-Sophocles

    3. Harry Potter series-all of them! I will re-read them over watching the movies ANYDAY!!

    4. Vison Quest-Terry Davis (whom was my 9th grade English teacher)

    5. To Kill a Mockingbird-The book that made me want to be a lawyer....

    6. Green Hills of Africa-Hemingway

    5 of my last reads:

    1. Harry Potter and the 1/2 blood Prince

    2. 201 ways to manage your time better

    3. Cane River (Oprah book club choice)

    4. The Chamber-John Grisham

    5. Lessons for success

    4 favorite authors (of all time as I know it...)

    1. John Grisham

    2. Dean Kootz

    3. Shakespeare

    4. Robert Frost and Hemingway are in a tie for 4th....sorry.

    3 favorite Literary Characters

    1. Kate-From "Taming of the Shrew"-Shakespeare

    2. Jack Ryan-Tom Clancy novels (movies...Harrison Ford was HOT!!!)

    3. Delialiah-The Bible

    2 writing rituals

    1. Thoughts are going through my head ALL the time. I use a small note book in my purse to write the sentence or trigger words to write from later.

    2. Blogging...one page at a time...

    1 Share a favorite quote about reading/writting

    "you have to open it up to see what is inside. You never know if it's a jungle or a land far away until you do"....

    Something my grandpa would say to me.

    Now for the tag from

  • Jim McKee.com
  • Now I had to check w/ the witness protection program to be sure I am allowed to disclose some of these....FINE MEME stuff.....hmmmmm WHOM to tag next....Christina and Flash!!!

  • call me soccer mom and die
  • and
  • Flashes story Unscripted
  • 4 jobs I have had

    1. Airline-boarding flights, baggage claim, ticket counter, crew scheduling...you name it...OH I have laned aircraft SAFELY before too

    2. HR for a staffing company to a big corporation ramp up....

    3. Car Rental-Insurance replacement division

    4. Bartender(Everything from catered events, booze, to barista for cafe' ole')

    4 places I have lived

    1. Spokane. Wa

    2. Seattle, Wa

    3. Portland, OR

    4. Phoenix, AZ

    4 Favorite foods

    1. Suschi

    2. Chocolate

    3. SURF and TURF me baby!

    4. Tomato soup and Grilled Cheese

    4 Favorite Movies that I can watch over and over

    1. XXX-Vin Disel

    2. Armaggeddon

    3. Gone in 60 Seconds

    4. National Treasure

    4 Favorite TV shows

    1. CSI-ALL, Miami, LV, NY

    2. Law and Order-ALL, SVU, CI, Original,

    3. Men in Trees

    4. Gray's Anatomy is tied w/ ER...Both excellent

    4 places I have traveled

    1. Mexico-all over the west coast and Chipas above Guatamala, went to the pelenque ruins

    2.Canada-Alberta, BC, flew to Ontario, but didn't get off the plane...just landed to refuel....;o(

    3. Alaska

    4. All western states East of the Mississppi...I did get to St Louis last year...would Love to put NY on this list!

    4 websites I visit daily

    1. Blogger.com(how else am I going to keep up?)

    2. Goggle.com

    3. MSN.com

    4 Gmail.com

    7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

    Superstar said...

    IAI: OMG you have an outstanding list...Stop!

    I fixed the links...HTML is NOT, repeat NOT my friend...

    I know w/ the MEME's huh? somepeoples kids! I mean real brave! They are getting really BRAVE!!!!

    So I was going to send you a personalized copy of my CD but I have no e-mail...telling me a secret squirrel location I can send it....C/O IAI at Calcutta Headquarters Back woods Cop shop???? LOL ;o)

    Johnny Ong said...

    looks like u are an avid reader

    Los said...

    My goodness - lots of info!!!! I'm currently reading the Eric Bischoff book "Controversy Creates Cash" ... mainly because I'm a loser.

    Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

    I am not worthy of your cd!
    My email's on my page - i_a_i@writeme.com
    Want me to send some MiB to pick it up? Ha! In all sincerity, hold on to it for me b/c I'm really firing up the Phoenix job search! But email me anyway, I like you!

    Superstar said...

    IAI: LOL ;o) Consider yourself e-mailed!

    Los: I know...Sorry...so many questions...so little time to make it all up!

    Flash: MEWHHAAAHHHAAAAA >;o)
    ~bows~ Thank you! I just love it when my evil plan comes together!
    ~rubs hands together~ MEEWWWWHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Superstar said...

    Dirty: I know! But you are SUCK a BIGtime rerader!!! Ifigured this would be easy peazzy Japanizzzeeeee......;o(

    Hey when do you wanna do lunch? Next week?
    ~dangles Christmas Present~
    I Have to give you...your present! ;o)

    Superstar said...

    OK that is supposed to say "SUCH a bigtime reader" LOL :o)
    Damn keyboard!