BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 18, 2006

Twas the week before....

*******UPDATE FOR THE VD BUYERS*********
This is for CD cover and back on #1 Candles and Currier and Ives.







This is the front and back of CD #2 Santa and Balls....




CHRISTMAS!!!!!

OH
MY
GOD!!!

What in the heck happened? I swear I just blinked and here it is.

My Debue CD is finished and now I have it in production for the Jewel case and CD cover. I went all out and I am far happier with the outward appearance than the songs and editing the sound dude did....Lets just say that I will not be using the same "studio". I have had others listen and they all agree that I sound good...But NOT as good as they KNOW I can sing. *sigh* great....SO It could just me being the worlds HARSHEST critic on myself...OR that it totally sucks. LOL ;o) I am pleased with most of it. I guess knowing the songs as well as I do, and KNOWING where the final cut and edits SHOULD have been....~rolls eyes~

I will post the covers that I ended up going with. I did some MASSIVE changes on the covers and back cover.

Anyway~runs out the door~ I have so much to do ~list in hand~ So many to shop for

~mumbles to self, how am I going to get it done?!?!?!~

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

snowelf said...

I am attempting to cyber send you some extra hours for Christmas...

(it's the thought, right?)

hugs,
--snow

Superstar said...

Snowelf! I will take any I can get....You da'bomb baby!

Los said...

OK - so where can I order this cd again, Snowelf? I know I won't get it before X-mas, but that's ok.

Superstar said...

Los: I need you to e-mail me your address...I can still get it to you before Christmas...Silly. Priority mail and all!

I may have to call in my favor's w'/ the Fed Ex dude! ;o)JK

~claps hands together~
I really am very VERY nervous...I am my own WORST critic!!!

Just telling it like it is said...

and when when your super famous can I just say that I know you...I mean a girl has got to do what she can to get clout...Good for you...making dreams come true...that is what it is all about!!!