Ok I don't know about the restof you...but isn't the day after Christmas the biggest "downer"? I mean, you have given all yourcarefully pickedpresents, you have unwrapped all the gifts from the family and friends.....NOW you are like the deflated balloon in the corner.
All that special care and excitment. All that foreplay...I mean shopping....LOL :o)
Now it is time to set those "New Years Resolutions" You know the ones that we all say, "I want to loose 20 pounds, I want to work out 4 days a week, I want to__________. (fill in the blank).
I purpose that we all STOP the madness and let us call them Achomplishments. I refuse to "fail" so why not set yourself a list of things that you want to acheive in the year 2007! Last year I set out to achieve, Playing the guitar (this required buying one), eat healthy EVERYDAY(no more "diets") and get my bill and debit "cleaned up". I did it all. While I am not the most savy guitar player...I did it. While I am not super skinny, I have lost 4 dress sizes this year. I even managed to achomplish the release of my first CD. ;o)
So who is with me on this? Who wants to join me? It's super easy. Just like setting any goal it should be:
1. Realistic
2. Acheivable
3. Obtainable
So, my Bro-in-laws' Mom idea of "finding me a husband" isn't really fitting MY idea of this...I still appreciate the sentiment. I tolds her as long as she is praying for "Mr Right" to make him a plastic Surgeon or a Millionaire...
~well, as long as you are ASKING I might as wrell, get what I want.,,..,.,right???JK~
So for 2007 I have set so far the following:
1. join a bandand sing
2. release another ( non-Christmas) CD
3. get a new car(new to me is fine too)
4. Move to a better apt/house/condo
5. get a personal trainer to work out more faithfully, while maintaining my new and improved eating habits.
So there it is. All in print and everything...How about the rest of you? Ready for the New Years??? OMG 2007!!!
Unbelievable!!!!


7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Goals for 2007
#1. Get rid of the rest of my baby weight plus 10 lbs.
#2. Don't get knocked up again.
#3. Finish decorating my house.
#4. Put more money in savings
You go girl. Hope you nail all those goals.
You've penned some songs before, right Superstar? You should make a cd of original music ... that would be cool!!!
Los did you get my CD? I know. I think if I find the RIGHT band I can do the original songs too. ZI a thinking that it will be a 2'fer....;o)
Dirty: NICE I likey it!
Pete: welcome to these parts.
Take care of my ever-expanding hit list? Does that count? I mean, they are goals ...
IAI: Targets,goals...yeah I a m going w/they are 1 and the same!!! Cops may not see it our way...who knows....They can be bought! ;o)
The foreplay comment hit home. Sometimes the holiday really is like great foreplay and you expect that unbelievable orgasm, but instead - a figurative blank.
I have Targets for the New Year - Target's gift card - (bwa-ha-ha) I know it was corny.
Happy Merry!
Post a Comment