Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
5 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Can you please wash that for me before Sunday night? got a hot date and I am wearing my new bibs and flannel shirt, the one with no holes. Wooohooo!
Merry Christmas, hun!
Christina: I can't wash it...you put it in the "fix-er-up lot w/ cousin ED who is supposed to put the 15 inch lift on it! LOL ;o)*wink*
Happy holiday to you too!
*hiccup*~more eggnog?~
Sweet.
NOw pass me a big jug with an XXX on the side. ;)
Steve~
Happy Holidays, Superstar!!!! I hope all is well!
Did ya get my e-mail?
Nikki: I am sure y'all can share! ;o)
Just: LOL ;o)~
Los: YOu shouls have it today...If the mail lady didn't lie...HMMMMM
Steven: Welcome my friend to the "DD Zone" Said like Vin....Xander zoneXXX...OK anyway, welcome. ;o)
Post a Comment