BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

You might be a redneck if...

If this is what your Christmas tree looks like....

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

Some people call that red-neck ... I choose to call it creative!

Art_Fulldodger said...

The worst part is some drunken idiots drank all the booze and then one of them said, "Hey dudes, we could make a Christmas tree outta these empties!" And then both his buddies said in unison "Sweeeet!" while high fiving.

Christina_the_wench said...

And this is wrong, why? *puzzled look*

Superstar said...

Los: you are too funny!

Rain: Who said they were empty??? LOL ;o)
I looked at that and thought, oh christ...someone will ALWAYS take the one that holds it up! lOL ;o)

Christina: Who said it was WRONG?!?!?!?! LOL ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

Hey where did you get that pic...I have a christmas tree just like that....and I thought that is how all christmas tree were...ahhhhh you have to love Arkasas folk
Merry Christmas by the way!!!! cheers for egg nog and rum!!!!

Just telling it like it is said...

or just maybe rum..you never know...they might not spring for egg nog....

Superstar said...

Just: Maybe I have been correcting too many spelling tests...but I think is Arkansas....;o)
LOL ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

Your right "30"...but ummmmm I think I had way tooo much rum...without the eggnog...cheers!