This is how you take on "THE" man and his little friends....
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
3 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Just read your posts about the knife incident and Christmas. I agree with you wholeheartedly. It is absurd to the point of ineffableness (if there is such a word). I am a poor teacher to and so can relate to crazy parent stories. Have a good weekend nonetheless.
That is one hell of a hunting trip ... geez!!
I hear its a short season for raindeer hunting. Opens on the 24th at 9am and ends at 9am on the 25th?. I hear Raindeer tastes like chicken?
Post a Comment