It's my party and I'll ___________ if I want to...
Ok so I know it's been a strange week for me. I really get all "floopy" around my birthday's for no real reason other than I am a complete 1st born, A-type, must do everything a certian way O.C.D. FREAK!(Yes "we"!! I swear the other voices in my head get REALLY loud when I am not drinking! SHHHHH don't you know it's not good to wake her befor 3ish??? JESHHH! SHUT UP or something.) Still at least I can recognize my issues and we are medicated (zanex and Vodka are my favorite "skittles" Oh Valuim and Vicodine can come play too.) Anyway to keep with the single theme, and in the hopes of getting some...*wink** wink*
I give you....
So in honor of my festivities that I want to have this weekend I am posting the following:
So I figured I would need a sign that stated the obvious to completment the picture above! Sometimes Men need us to SPELL it out!
Any questions???
I really must be going now. I will be whooping it up after work all weekend.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Saturday is MY BIRTHDAY!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 4:57 PM

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
DAMMIT! I'm all out of frequent flyer miles (probably cuz I haven't been on a plane since 1984)!
;-]
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the looming birthday explains it all. I, too, get floopy around the birthday and enjoy my cocktail of other people's meds.
This is very informative. We're very similar people ... how are you with a gun? Does killing people bother you? I mean, people who need killing, not just random people ... Uh, nevermind ;)
Happy early Birthday! Have a party in your pants!
I think we should do a toast to your birthday. I have two of them:
1. A toast to nipples ... for without them, tits would be pointless.
2. A toast to bread ... for without bread, there would be no toast.
IAI - OH MY GOD NO WOMAN. Do not give her a weapon!!
LOL - Los!!
Happy birthday a day early... and here's a link for ya (make sure your sound is turned on)...
Click here
Happy birthday!!!!!
Go party it up!...or down or sideways...whichever works for you. LOL
JIM: I will get the link when I am at a terminal w/ sound!
And thank you!
IAI: ERRRRR I have not held a "standard issue fire arm" since my days post college w/ my internship in the corrections/procecuters office...But I am considering the purchas of a 45 or a 38. hmmmmm Contract killer? HMMMM ~looks around to see if anyone is looking at the sh*t eating grin on my face!~
Dirty: SHHHHHH she doesn't have to know that I am completely insane!
LOS: You are the new "toast" of the town!
Nikki: Sideways, upside down, karma sutra...ITS ALL GOOD WHEN YOU ARE GETTING SOME!!!
BAWAAAHHHAAAAA!!!
Happy Birthday
Hope you got laid and then some!
Post a Comment