So I can never remember if it's feed a cold and starve a flu or feed the flu and starve the cold...*sigh*
~searches cupboards for the whiskey~
My head feels like this....

So I suppose no good deed goes unpunished...
All I wanted was a "good time" for my Birthday...And, what I got was this STUPID HEAD COLD.
That will teach me!
~swigs back the liquid cough medicine..I mean whiskey~


15 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Whiskey works for colds. Really. Tried and true.
was your bday worth it??
What B-Day. I was working and SICK! Sucked, Sucked, Sucked and NOT in the way I was hoping it would. *wink*
HEEEEEEHEEEEE!
Now I am breathing w/ one nostril and coughing.
Oh well. I am getting caught up on my blog reading. ;o)
YEAHHHH for a sick day!
You know it's bad when the SEND you home with out you asking!
Superstar, just celebrate your birthday when you are better - I think that is legal.
LOS: LOL ;o) I know. It jst stinks that I am sick! I hate being sick. I lose my sex godess phone voice!
Not to mention, I am supposed to hit the studio in a couple of weeks to cut my Christmas album!
~swigs another shot of cold meds~
I misread. I thought you partied so hard you got hit with the cold. Now that would have been worth it. Sorry.
Christmas Album? Like "Bambi Does Christmas"???
I think unless something is wrong with your tummy, you should never starve! Food is probably a very good weapon for your immune system ...
Ya ya ya, well think of it this way. At least you and I can go out an actually have a cocktail in a few weeks, and celebrate our birthdays.
Oh! Poor Superstar!! Hopefully by now you are feeling better.
How is the guitar and teaching going?
And yea, it IS bad when they send you home without asking.
--snow
hope you feel better soon! hate being sick too, i second the whiskey thing.
m
Just eat something, damn it all!
Chicken soup... lots of it!
I'm a strong NyQuil supporter. Cold, Flu, String of Malaria...Nyquil will knock that back
Sucks being sick.
Just stay in bed and whine like I do
BTW, you've been tagged
I'm calling a "do-over" for your birthday. You're gonna need to celebrate next weekend. Okay?
I think if you drink enough whiskey then you will not even feel the head cold...but then then you might have a stomachache....that when you take 2 percocet...and then your good...did I say that out loud...hope your feeling better!!!
Jali: I demand a "do over" for my B-Day!
IAI: I have drank 1/2 a bottle of whiskey and I am still all sicky booboo! I was thinkin; "Rockin'it w/ Bambi" LOL ;o)*snort*
Dirty: Did they induce you yet? You no call, you no write...Jeshhhh! Then again, I wouldn't want to give you or Anna what I have! ICKY!
Yoda: Beleive me i haven't missed a meal. Although, I am not super hungry w/ the shots of whiskey and hot tea. I am sweating alot! ;o)
Smokin: Chicken soup! LOL ;o) I think I might have some chicken top roman! My big time "sick food" is tomato soup and grilled cheese.
Flash: I am going to a Dr on Monday to be tested for that "west nile virus"...Damn Dr.s. I blew thru the whiskey, Nyquol and Robitussin DM so I am giving up and going...
Post a Comment