Yes people in the world of updates!!! I HAVE SWItched TO THE new AND IMPROVED beta BLOWS version.
I had too many of you out there that had made the techno jump. It is really easy and once the features are completed...it will be fab.
OK so if you haven't switched I have left the anoynomous key active until blogger figures it all out...
It is FREE (which is what got me) Simply go to your dash board and agree to the already agreed apopn terms...and *poof*
LOL ;p)
This leads me to my JACKAZZ award of the week. I have 2, dos, two, that is right TWO JACKAZZ's:
1. Beta Blogger~Like I need to go on and on about this???
2. The "buggyman". That is right the A-hole that pushes the cart at the store right into 3 other parked cars RATHER than take it to the cart holding area. YOu know the one with the rails and the chain? The area that LOOKS like it COULD be a parking spot but houses other shopping buggys. That is right. I HATE YOU! Take it back to the store or put it in the "cart" area. I especially HATE it when the cart parking area is RIGHT NEXT to your LAZY azz truck and you couln't even put it away. Perfect example is A. The dent in the side of my car because YOU (You know who you are) couldn't roll it 5 feet to the holding area and B. The guy who along with 3 other people in the car, unloaded the items and PUSHED it into the other 3 CARS next to yoursd instead of putting it back or in the holding area....I HATE YOU BUGGYMAN!!!!
**DISCLAIMER*****
[[[If you are a MOM and you do this I do give you a few "freebies" as I wouldn't advise leaving your children/child unattended in a HOT/COLD car w/out supervision, NOR would I advise that the cart is more important than the welfare of a child. What I would like to suggest. is to do what I do, when I shop w/ children in tow I park NEXT to the cart parking so that I can attend to BOTH! Still I give slack to the sinlge shopping momma's.]]]]
Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO
Friday, September 08, 2006
I'VE Switched!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 2:24 PM

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I shop with the kid alone and I either return the cart to the return thingie or to the store. I also try and park close to the cart return thingie. Regardless, those people who leave the cart stranded piss me off. I always do it, even in the friggin' rain.
Way to switcheroo, by the way! Did I scare you into it? ;-)
Have fun with the template moving, it's easy when you get the hang of it. Well, easy for Blogger. Assholes.
~SHHHHCCKKKK~ "No one likes a kiss up..but...IAI said...."
~SCCHHHHHKKK~ "Go ahead caller, MAKE my day, and switch to the Beta Blow PKG!!!!"
~Shhhhhhkkkkk~ "that's affirmative IAI, We switched to "the Beta Blows PKG" to keep up w/ the jones's!?
~SHHHHHKKKK~ 10-4 good buddy! Over, over? Clearence, Clarance? Roger, Roger!
LOL ;o)
Affirmative. Blogger Beta Blows is a Go. Green Light. Roger. Out.
God I hate the people who leave carts rolling around in the parking lot. I can be personally held responsible for re-parking several carts on each shopping trip!
I always put my cart back--or try to give it away to passers by. I like to park next to the cart thing whenever possible. (It also prevents door dings.)
I do other annoying things to make up for my perfect cart-ness though. :P
-snow
Yoda! Yeah he's back!
So you actually pick up the carts in the parking area? You are a better man than I....
Snow: You rock! and ~ahem~ I am sure you don't have any shortcomings! ;o)
Not putting the cart in the "cart corral" is one of my pet peeves. My old Jeep had so many f*cking dings in it because people were too flippin' lazy to put it back.
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR
Oh...and um your lucky IAI didn't shoot you for calling it a "buggy"
Post a Comment