BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You might be a red neck if...

You have a WHALE tail! And you are not looking for AHAB!!!



You use our beer cans as a tape measure!


Your bus doubles as a school..I mean Skool.



If you EVER see a child of mine, in a shirt like this....SEND FOR HELP!!! BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I HAVE BEEN KIDKNAPPED by RED NECKS!!!!
Bet I made y'all laugh today!



6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Kevin Charnas said...

oh...my...god...and the thong? eeww.
and the school bus? that poor community...
and that kid???

Los said...

Now THAT was funny. As long as I don't see the picture of me with the sombrero in the "you know you're a red-neck" posts, you can continue.

Mama en Fuego said...

Whale Tail - AKA Long Horns, Niiiiiice.

The t-shirt, someone slap that kids parents. You know he's going to grow up to be the highschool janitor.

Just telling it like it is said...

I think I am having flash backs for my childhood...

Superstar said...

Kevin: FASHION POLICE WHOOOOP! WHOOOP!!! HELLO??? LOL ;o) I know. It takes the Partridge family to a whole new level right?

Crass: OK DONE! I have several of these so I will start adding it w/ my Jackazz award. ;o)

Los: What a German red head in an sombero isn't Red neck material? BAWAAAHHAAA...Oh my photo shop is going to LOVE you! ;o)
IAI: ROFLMAO!! I have that pic. I just couldn't....bring myself to...OK maybe next week! Spandex pant should have a height and weight requirement on them...kind of like an elevador! ;o) THink it would work? The really FAT ones don't know it!

Dirty: Yeah I think he might grow up and have a name on his shirt!

Just: I am so sorry! I see you clean up NICE!!!!

Molly: YEAHHH! Hey you never used the condum pic i sent you!

Rainman: OMG I agree! School busses should go to the "skoll bus heavean" not Redneck front yards!!!

Flash said...

I kinda like the thong picture...

And I've actually heard fishermen in South Dakota use beer cans as a measuring device.

"How Big?"

"The bass was 4 1/2 budweisers man!"

And I believe you share a Birthday with Yoda.