Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
That would be awesome!!! Although I'm a strong believer of "Unattended kids will be sold to Sweat Shops in Korea". But that idea also takes care of the pet population...
You know, my mom used to let me drink coffee when I was like 5 ... and she always wondered why I was so hyper ... funny, I don't really drink coffee anymore.
Better than harnesses and chains. *clapping*
Oh God, how scary, espresso and a free puppy?! Just shoot me now.
Reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would tell me that if I wasn't good she would sell me to the gypsies.
that is funny...my grandmother used to give me coffee and cookies when I was younger...my mother would have a heart attach and exclaim, "mother what are you thinking",...grandmother would just wink..grandma always did say that when you have children they will be 3 x's as bad as you were..
Flash: I do what I can from here! "sweat shops" are here in america my friend! Just look at East LA!
Los: My Mom used to say that drinking coffee would stunt my growth...I'm 5'10''
How much taller do you think I would be if that statement has any truth! LOL ;o)
Wench: AHHHHH Why didn't I think of that?
Dirty: LOL ;o) Why is it that I can see her saying that? AND actually picking up the phone and calling????
Just: Grandma's just "get" us when our own Mothers don't!!!
oh dear lord my kids with espresso
i will have to be admitted to the psych unit after that one.
m
Post a Comment