The following MEME is brought to y'all by Nikki
Things I would like to do before I die
1. Be in a band, sing and win awards!
2. Forgive all the people that I have not been able to in my life.
3. Run for President of the United States
4. Travel to Australia
5. Star in a movie
Things I CAN NOT do
1. Change my mind when I finally make my choice. If I wabble I really didn't have my mind made up.
2. Let go of paper/monthly statements.(i.e. bank statements, cell phone, cable bills)
3. Walk in a crowded mall, stadium or other large arena's. (Unless I can see the exit and or am DRUNKER than drunk.)
4. Put my leg behind my head (so stop asking!)
5. Program a computer (HTML I HATE you!)
Things I CAN do
1. Solve just about any HR issue and manage to keep the company happy and make the employee feel good (~I think I yacked a bit in my mouth...~)
2. SELL, SELL, SELL!!! I do it without even knowing I do.
3. Change a diaper while still 1/2 asleep. (If I were a MOM I could do it WHILE I am sleeping!_
4. Match everything. Clothing, hair clips, socks, you name it. I have to find a match. Salt without pepper drives me bonkers!
5. Debate and reason my way out of "just about anything". LOL ;o)
Things that attracted me to my husband[I don't have one yet]
(I don't have a husband so I am change this to be Things I am attracted to in a man!)
1. I am an eye gal. Love the eyes. I feel like they are the window to a soul. Plus I can tell if he is NOT what he claims to be. A close 2nd is the chest and arms. and 3rd, taller than me...It makes me feel smaller and safe. (I know, I know...silly)
2. Having a job/satisfied with his career.
3. Long conversations about ANYTHING.
4. Someone who is laid back, since I am so go for the gusto all the time. Sometimes I need to be simmered down. "simmer down now..Simmer down!!!"
5. Someone that is as "IN love with life" as I am.
Things I say most often
1. UNBELEIVEABLE
2. SHUT UP!
3. Go ahead caller
4. ..My suggestion is...
5. Do you need a "mommy break" today?
Books I love to read
1. Harry Potter series.
2. The innocent man-John Grishim
3. The man in black
4. Oedipus
5. God's promises to the graduate. (It was the last book my grandpa bought me before he passed away)
Movies I love
[This means I can watch them over and over and drive you NUTS with the editting mistakes and repeat the lines!]
1. Gone in 60 seconds: YUMMIE. Boosting cars and having sex...
2. In your shoes: Good sister bonding and reconnection with a grandmother.
3. Harry Potter series.
4. National Treasure
5. Armaggedon
6. Pretty Women
7. Shrek I and II
8. Kill Bill Vol I and II (Since meeting IAI this has a whole new twist for me!)
9. The year without a Santa Clause (Heat miser and his brother Mr. Snow!)
10. ALL Vin Diesel movies (A man apart, Knockaround guys, Pitch Black, Chronicals of Riddick...)
The following have been tagged:
That Darn Girl
Jim McKee
DIRTY BIRDIE
Have fun y'all! I know I did. OK so I am off like a prom dress! WHOOO HOOO!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 5:39 PM

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
OK, I'll do it, but not today, as I don't want my Steve Irwin piece to get buried (no pun intended).
Sure...I see how it is...what am I chopped liver?
well...that certainly gives me some ideas...to ummmm write about...ahhh you wont be mad if I copy your style will ya??
I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I read the Vin Diesel movies part.
Good list, though, but do you really want to put up with all of the crap of being President?
Jim: When ever is fine! LOL ;o)
Dirty: I still WUV U! I didn't want to "bug" you w/ another Memememe again. LOL ;o)But since you insist! I am also tagging Dirty Birdie!
Just: It's your MeME do you can do whatever you want!
Los: HELL YEAH, I would love to be the Pres! Think of the celeb status? I mean you couldn't pay the SS enough to wonder if I was PMS'ing or not! LOL ;o) [evil laugh] mewwaaahhhhaaaa
*laughs evilly and dry washes hands*
Ok I can relate to
Things I would like to do before I die: #1 and 4. I have always wanted to go to Australia.
Things I CAN NOT do:
#2 Drives me crazy, I just cant throw that shit away.
Things I CAN do:
Solve just about any HR issue and manage to keep the company happy and make the employee feel good (~I think I yacked a bit in my mouth...~)
It must be an HR thing. I really hate those people up stairs, not you of course. :)
Movies I love:
I just saw Kill Bill for the first time a few days ago and have to say I thought it was...... ho hum? Probably because it was on network TV and cut big time but it didnt impress me a whole lot?
Rain: I know everyone LOVES me! LOL ;o)
Rent Kill Bill vol I and II from the store...The TV version is missing some very VERY key elements that are what make it KILLER!!!! LOL ;o)
Nikki: Please add "the chamber" by John Grisham...It is my newest book. ;o)
Post a Comment