BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cranium Crunch

I had a couple of e-mails this week (42 jessshhhh!) That took me some time to go through. Look at some of the fun stuff I got:
For some reasonthis cartoon just made me giggle like a 10 year old school girl!





Ok Right now we have this "ban 206 campain" in AZ for no smoking in public places. So Thought this "smokers room" ceiling painting was a all time classic. LOL ;o) I mean can you imagine really looking up and seeing these people crying over you?


My Jackazz of the week is:
My Apartment Complex Management group. I am Sick and tierd of paying my rent on time....cleaning and taking care of my "home" as it is obvious they don't. WHY you ask? I will share with you only a FEW of the HUNDREDS of complaints that I have right now.
1. I either get scalding hot water in my shower or freezing cold.
2. The tiles on the wall are falling off.
3. The neighbors dog sh*ts on my front entry way area and they don't clean up after it. Leaving it for me to dispose of and care for. I have my own pet. PICK UP YOUR DOGS POO!!! (keep in mind this is $100 fine each time you are seen not doing it)
4. The screen to the window is bent where the "gang" kids pulled at it until the met Dakota barking and ready to bit there hands off.
5. The linoleum is pulling away from the wall, cuboards and tub leaving the calking cracke and exposed to mold and fungi to grow.
6. My oven hood over the stove works...Kind of. It is supposed to SUCK the air out of the cooking area not just SPIN around. NOT MINE! So every time I make anything or broil anything, my smoke detector goes off in this high pitched beeping. Great! NOW it SOUNDS like I can't cook!
7. The kitchen linoleum has rips in it that I have asked to have repaired. Again if they hadn't done a half azz job putting it in, I wouldn't be putting in the work order.
Finally, I have put this work order in 3 times. The most recent with the MANAGER was 3 1/2 weeks ago...
So to the JACKAZZ of the week isay, "YOU SUCK BIG DONKEY BALLS!!!!"


SO how is everyone else doing?

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

4. The screen to the window is bent where the "gang" kids pulled at it until the met Dakota barking and ready to bit there hands off.

Uh ... move. Now.

Superstar said...

OOPPPSSS...I forget when I am writing...I get so wrapped up....I should have said "gang" want-a-be teeny whores. *sigh* I am such a drama queen!

Los said...

Loved the picture of the ceiling for smokers - hysterical and spooky at the same time!

Sounds like you live in some sort of ghetto house! Any drug trafficking going on? By the way, who ever came up with the term drug trafficking? Sounds like there should be a big joint in the middle of a busy intersection helping children cross. Somebody needs to photoshop this!

mollymcmo said...

LMAO!!! now you can be googled for balls too! LOL!

m

Mama en Fuego said...

Super we so need to get you the hell out of there. Even my ghetto apt in Sunnyslope wasn't that fubar.

It's a crime that it's just as expensive to rent an apartment in Phoenix as it is to buy one.

Yoda said...

That joke reminds me of Family Guy's take on OBL ...

OBL makes fun of a guy who calls in sick for a suicide bombing ;-)

Nikki said...

DUDE!

If you ever need a roommate...don't call me. LOL

Flash said...

That Smokers Room picture is so freaking cool... I wonder if it's actually worked on some?

Superstar said...

Thanks y'all. Moving is not an option right now.

I have opted for a nice letter to the OWNERS of the joint.

Since last week, the security guards have doubled and the "teenager" activity has gone somewhere else. For the most part I enjoy the location of my apartment.

Molly: This suprises you? LOL

Los: THank you! I love it cuz I am a non smoker! NO drugs that I know about. I am told that the Bldg I live in USED to be a big meth lab. SO I guess that explains the "fence hoppers" ;)
Nikki: I refuse any more room mates...But hey thanks! Good to know I could call you! LOL ;o)
Flash: Thanks! I doubt it! Hell the dying of lung cancer doesn't wh would the picture? LOL ;o)
Yoda: I love that show! Too funny. It is a bit dark and twisty though!