SO I can only guess that EVERYONE wants to know more about Bambi...Cuz I got this MEMEME..And it is a Bia-t-ch!
Secrets....
Without revealing too much..~ahem~ I will share with you only a small few of mine. (yeah right like I can keep a secret!)
1. My legal name isn't Bambi (only Dirty Birdie knows the truth!)
2. I play the piano, drums,(and all "pit" orchestra purcussion instruments i.e. xylophone, chimes, tympani drums...etc) and learning the guitar. OH and I am an outstanding female vocalist.
3. My greatest fear in life is being alone. (yes that includes my imaginarey friends too!)
4. I still sleep with a night light in at least one room of my home.
5. I can't stand to be in large crowds, go to the mall or be in a large area that I can not see the exit.
6. My real hair color is gray/dark blonde.
7. Dirty Birdie had a surprise party yesterday to celebrate her 30th!!! (Phew..I have been wanting to get that out!!! ~breathing~ *gasp*)
8. I can determine if a car is a "total loss" from just viewing the damage to the car. (within a few hundred dollars)
9. I secretly LOVE to have be all about me!
SOOOOOO whom to tag on this WHOLY revealing MEME next!
I tag, SNOWELF, FLASH, RAINMAN and if Dirty Birdie wants to she can do it too! ;o) Cuz it's her Birthday!
Monday, September 18, 2006
MEMEMEMEM AGAIN!!!!(shhh it's a secret)
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 4:53 PM

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
So, Bambi isn't your real name, but you haven't told us if Superstar is.
Is it Thumper?
I guess Princess. ;)
I know, but I ain't sayin'!
;-]
So lemme get this straight, you want me to reveal 9 secrets about myself??? Shit I don't know if I have that many....
Flower?
Gee thanks for the tag. Mine isnt as good as yours. I'm boring I guess?
I know a Hockey Mom whose real name is Bambi. Man I hope your not like that Biiiiaaaatttcccch.
LOS; No But I am a "superstar"!
IAI: You soooo crack me up! No, My legal name is SOOO boring *yawn* but the spelling is unique. I will give you a clue. In Dirty Birdie's very first postings she said my name. ;o) It's nothing hippie and as crazy. Bambi, is my "nick name" ;P
Christina: BAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAA! Now that is funny!
Jim: SHHHHHHHH
Rainman: Any time! OH no, And why is that everyone keeps using BIAAATTTCCCHHHH like its' a bad thing! LOL ;o) Just kiddin'...No I am anything but a Biatch. I am a big push over.
Found it! Thanks, K!
Post a Comment