Do you remember you first kiss?
Do you remember asking Your self:
Is this the right time?
Is anyone watching?
Does He/She want to?
Is my breath fresh or do I need a mint?
Should I use my tounge???
That is when it happens and you just go for it!!!!
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Do you remember you first kiss?
Do you remember asking Your self:
Is this the right time?
Is anyone watching?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 4:41 PM
10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
yes I remember my first kiss .. the most beautiful kiss ever .. feelings of shyness, courage, love everything .. mannn @ that time.
LMAO, i love that pic!
my first kiss was ewwww, thats all i remember! that and the fact i had braces! ick!
m
I remember blacking out during it ... I had built it up so much ... actually, this is a good topic for the podcast.
OH yeah! By the lockers with a football player ... sigh. He was 6'1 and I was 5'nothing ... I stood on books. I remember that even though there was lots of people around, everything got really quiet. Sigh.
My first kiss....Bryon McPherson, summer before 7th grade, he was my first love too. He was a great kisser, did that little thing where he would put his hand in the small of my back and pull me close.
He dumped me for a cheerleader in 8th grade cuz I wouldn't sleep with him, bastard.
Did I forget to mention he was 2 years older than me so he was a sophmore in HS? NOt that it makes it any better.
You're not OLD, guys are just horny.
In 8th grade, the girl next to me in English class had to explain to me what a blowjob was (because Helen gave some guy one in the yard during recess) and I was flabbergasted. Then again, so was the whole class b/c I, apparently, was the biggest prude in the world.
My first kiss was in the summer of my 8th grade going into 9th grade. Dean L (I ended up dating 3 deans! wierd I know) OK so, Madonna Star light Star bright was the "hit song" and we made out for hours! LOL :o) I spent the night at a friends house and we all "snuck" out to "make out" !
My HS boyfriend Dean T broke it off w/ me cuz I wouldn't have sex! JESH! BOYS!!!
Nabeel: Welcome to my "world"
Molly: I know isn't that the cutest?
Los: I can't wait until our next pod cast! You two rock!
IAI: ~rolls eyes~ well I guess that it all fits being that you used to wear a size ZERO!!! LOL ;o) JK I was the fat ugly girl w/ braces who was jealous! OH that's right, still am!
OH did I tell you about the 6th grader at one of my subing assignments that was prego? UM That is 11! ~folds arms and taps foot!~
AHahahahahah! Size zero.
Dude, I was FUGLY (that would be "fucking ugly") for a looooooooooooong miserable time. I made the Sqaure Pegs girls look HOT> Ahahahahahah!
IAI: Fugly! BAWAAHHAAA! I think they call those girls "butterface" now!
Post a Comment