
So I am reading my e-mail and noticed the article from MSN.com "10 best cities for singles".. Right ON, let's see if Phoenix is there! So I thought I would see what all the hype is about.
The top ranking cities to find love as a "single" are: 1. Denver 2. Boston 3. PHOENIX 4.San Francisco/Oakland 5. New York...
WHOOO HOOO. SO where are all the singles? LOL ;o) I am here! now I am humming to myself "wookin' for wuv in allda wong paces..."LOL ;o) I was surprised to see Denver listed as #1. I would have NEVER in a million years thought Denver...interesting.
I noticed that the article did not focus on any one group of singles...I did find shock in Boston...I would have never guessed.
I guess when I saw the caption I was thinking...Anchorage, where the ratio of Men to women is 5:1, A girl could get some fairly decent odds there...getting the pick of the litter so to speak...Then again, having visited there in June, I know I would fade like a summer flower w/ no heat! AAHHHH! I love my 100 degree days and 65 degree nights. What would I do with out the summer monsoon? I would really be cold. I mean I start sneezing if it's 75 degrees.
Alaska is out...
Then there is the question of why not a city in Montana? Rugged rough and tough men??? LOL ;o)
Where do you think the hottest singles really live are?
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Who would have guessed??
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 1:12 PM

18 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Boston has some beautiful people in it. I know this first hand.
But the women tend to be a little on the arrogant side. It's a New England thing. I can't really judge the guys.
I would've picked San Francisco and New York as one of the best places for singles ... how close was I??
Where the hell is Chicago on that list? Oh right, all the singles are stuck in traffic!
i'm going to say florida as i'm sure there are lots of single/widowed elderly living there playing shuffleboard.
m
Just because they didn't date you, Smokin', doesn't mean the girls were arrogant.
I would think any college-town would be a singles hot-bed for obvious reasons. the HUB lawn at Penn State was unbelievable when I was a student. I would deliberately walk out of my way just to take in the breath-taking sites.
Smokin: YOu get turned down??? I don't belieive it!
Los: Stalker? YOU??!?!?! well who can blame you if you need the eye candy...OH so you are telling us your wife is a full blown "hottie"????
Yoda/Molly: Chicago was 8 and Miami was #10 (I guessed that due to the "keys" and all!
CM: Sadly Dallas was #20 and even Austin came in #11...Dallas does have those "beautiful people" in N. Dallas...It's growning as fast as the "snobsdale" I mean Scottsdale crowd! LOL ;o) he he he he...
They never turned me down.
I was just too nervous to ask most of the time. They can't turn me down unless I ask first.
But there are hotter babes in Boston than in Philly for the most part.
Deeeetroit!
Where did Deeetroit fall on the list? I'm sure its somewhere near the bottom. But we must be doing something right. We have Eminem, Kid Rock, The Lions (oops) Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons (Deeetroit Basketball!),Snow sking, Boating on the great lakes, The big Three with mass unemployment and one of the highest murder rates in the Country! What more could anyone want? :)
Perhaps by Phoenix, they meant Tempe...
Rainman: Actually Detroit moved up the list 17 points...but they didn't specify where it landed! They did state that it was the fast moving in "hottness" factor of all the cities listed.
Dirty: I think they ment Scottsdale. There was a quote form 104.7 a contemp/bubble gum/ rap Disc Jockey..."we have some of the most beautiful people...giving us an LA feel"...YACK!!!
Smokin: Why are y'all still called "disc jockeys" when you neither use "discs" nor "jockey" anything???
Because we use compact discs still.
I still have some CD's in the collection.
Besides... mp3 jockey just doesn't sound cool.
It sure AIN'T Detroit, Rainman... I had to look out of state to find one (OK, so she found me... but still, you get the idea.)
SMOKIN: LOL ;o) YOu truely make me laugh! M3P jock....BAWAAAHHHAAA!!!
Jim: YOU FOUND A chippie that would make the first move??? YOU ROCK! GO SEXY....Get your groove on...Go Jim....
in my pants.
LMFAO at kevin!!!!!!!
in your pants with those 38...or was it 37 inches?!
m
She contacted me on BBW Personals Plus... we talked (many VERY LONG phone convo's) for 2 weeks on the phone... Met and had a date last Friday that went extremely well... and we're still having those extremely long phone convo's... I want to take it slow because rushing things can screw things up... She is totally awesome - attractive, smart, sweet, funny as hell, and we totally get each other (we're both Leo's). She lives about 4 hours away, so not too bad. Thank you for your kind words!
They are def NOT here.
The selection is absolutely pitiful here and I'm in a COLLEGE TOWN for heaven's sake.
Molly you totally cracked me up!! Hee hee!!
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment