BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 10, 2006

Cranium Crunch II

This last weekend really took it out of me. I thank ALL of you for your kind words and support in the Battle of my BULDGE! ;o) I had to go pick up the dress on Saturday and begin the quest for the matching FOOT of fabric needed to add in the pannels so that I can look HOT! ;o) he he he he. I went to 3 stores and well, lets just say, I called it a day. Anyone got any "special" water for me??? Vodka really helps keep the voices in my head quiet!

Today I watched my sisters kids. She called me last night and BEGGED me to come down early 8am. Great with traffic from my house to hers, it's a 45 min drive. So I leave the house and manage to arrive at 8 so that she can go to the DMV and get a copy of the title to her Blazer. She and her husband were FORCED to trade in the blazer and get a new car this last week as the Blazer damn near discombuberated (a word my dad made up) on the Freeway to San Diego. So, while they were there, they somehow ended up with a 2nd NEW car...BEANS AND RICE! Is it a two-fer sale??? LOL So her husband didn't get home until 8pm!! HELLO??? Did the car dealership swallow you all whole??

Well in my sisters wisdom, she forgot to tell me that she is taking the laptop...so I am just now able to write any ramblings I have...I am very cranky...I mean, the only reason I have agreed to watch the kids is to use the computer.~ahem~...I mean see my beautiful nieces...LOL ;o)

I have an meeting tomorrow with an insurance company. We shall see if this will be a place I want to call home...Yes and SOOOOO the courtship begins. I have been "asked out" and tomorrow I will show up all"dressed up" and be on my best behavior...give them info and SELL them on ME. "Look at me" "it's all about me, fitting into your space"....Funny how interviews and first dates are a lot alike!

Smokin, I am very sorry, but Becka and I didn't get to the pic I had planned for the T-Shirt...She will help me out later this week. She is scanning in some other photos for me, so maybe later this week. Teenywhore and her MOMBOT prada purse carrying wench distracted us yesterday..."Damn SuperMom, plans foiled again"

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

I guess you should be on your best behavior on the first date, but you gotta let him see a little of that great sense of humor of yours -right?

Christina_the_wench said...

Don't blow snot out of your nose. My dating advice to the single.

Commence courtship.

Mama en Fuego said...

If he whips it out on the first date, run like hell and don't look back....oh another pre-marital dating saga I must post some day...

Superstar said...

*gasp*
OH NO, no no no no no...

I was refering to the "courtship" of getting a job...I guess my 12 hours with my nieces yesterday warped my mind....

Date with a man? LOL SURE...Let me get the cobwebs off the ole right of passage book! Sh*t I haven't been taken out on a date in so long...I have no idea what that is. LOL ;o) Isn't that where the guy buys me drinks at the bar and I go home w/ him and have drunk horney sex all night long and then never hear from him again???
**OOOPPPPPSSSS****

That was my outside voice again.

Just telling it like it is said...

Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do fine... and as I used to say to my anatomy teacher(whilst batting my eyes) Dr. sexton (I Know right...anatomy and dr. sexton) heheheh I had to laugh at that one again...Dr. Sexton (i wanted to get an A) I put the fake heart up to my boobs (hey that is where it goes)anywho Dr. Sexton is this where (pointing my finger) is this where the intravecular grove is??
No shame in my game...if all fails flirt...even if it is a woman...comment on how nice her shoes, purse..hair always works for me...even if her hair is hiddious

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I've always liked countering the "there's no "I" in team" crapola with the standard "But there is a ME."
Interviews are a crock - lie like the wind and you'll be fine!

Anonymous said...

I'm on pins and needles over her about the T shirt.

Nikki said...

You'll dazzle em.

Don't worry.

Superstar said...

There is an M.E. in TEAM if you mix the letters up! IAI is on to something here!

Smokin: Are you in China town getting acupuncture? LOL ;o)

Becka: What night would be good to come out?

Nikki: Razzle Dazzle is my speciality. Just hope I don't have to spell that! LOL ;o)

Just..Thanks! YOU go girl!!!