BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 14, 2006

Changing lives one at a time...

***GUYS BEWARE...GIRLY STUFF HERE!!!!*******

About a million years ago, or so it seems to me...I was offered a "instead" soft cup in place of my Tampon., I had been working long shifts at the airport and well, since I was forced to use a public restroom, changing my personal items became a problem. A fellow flight attendant offered me her "instead" inplace of my "normal" protection and I went to the bathroom and sat there for what seemed like an hour, trying to figure out how on earth to use it. Then I noticed she had given me the "instructions" that came with the box and I read as quickly as I could to figure this new contraption out.

To my surprise I was able to put it in and just like anything "new" it felt weird and I was thinking the whole time...."Oh my god, I am going to leak...Oh is that me? Oh my this is so bizzarre."

Later that day, I went to the restroom and to my surprise Everything was A-OK! HOLY cow this thing is the bomb! My friend returned on the next flight and inquired how her item was working for me. I replied they are awesome and where do I get them? I have never bought a tampon since. My friend told me that the only reason she ever tried one is so that she can have sex when her aunt flo is in town...HMMMm sounds like a reasonable reason to me! ;o)

This week my sister asked me about them as she wants to have sex w/ her husband while the kids are with grandma and grandpa in San Diego. (I know, imagine that married people wanting to do it!!!) Anyway her out of town guest arrived and wants to not ruin the "mood". So I gave her a couple of my Insteads and verbal instructions on how to use it. So for the last 2 days my phone rings and she is "Hey, so I have a question..." LOL ;o) I keep assuring her that ANYTHING new feels weird.

This product changed my life and the way I deal with my out of town "guest". So in an effort to support another woman in the quest for sanity...Here is the link to the website for all you ladies that have the "pleasure" of our monthly guest. http://www.softcup.com/starter_kit.php

This is my life update and my possible ability to change lives one at a time...

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Yoda said...

This is amazing! I didn't know it was possible :-)

snowelf said...

I have emailed the link to my mom and all my girlfriends. You should get some royalties. :)

Kevin Charnas said...

I'm glad that it's helped Yoda! Who knew that poor devil needed one? HA!

Superstar said...

Yoda: What on earth do you need one of these for??? LOL ;o) I guess you never know when (enter female) you might need one? LOL ;o)
Snowelf: I know I should ask them for a job in marketing thse suckers!
Then again, having sex while on your period isn't advertising enough??? LOL ;o)
Kevin: YOu crack me up!

Los said...

Ummm .... yeah.

mollymcmo said...

oh yoda, yoda, you are now educated and can pass the cup on...

i'm trying to wrap my brain around how sex would actually work with it, call me stupid, call me slow, but my brain is either on crack, or needs crack.

i need sleep, too much working.

m

Anonymous said...

Looks kinda hinky to me.

Broken Arrow said...

They had a polyutherane cup out in the late 70s or early 80s that I really liked but I just have never grooved with or had good luck with Instead.

Anyone else not grooving with them should know I have used the contraceptive sponge with success for sexual escapades, and with more comfort than Instead.

Christina_the_wench said...

Well Ms. Feminine Hygiene. I will simply haveeeeeeee to try this now.

Mama en Fuego said...

Um, I'm not sure I'm comfortable discussing my personal hygiene products on my blog.

Excuse me while I go change my maxi pad...

Superstar said...

Molly: It's like wearing a diaphram(sp)
Smokin: Looks can be deceiving...LOL ;o)I can not iagine my life w/out this little godsend!
Los..Hey man I put a warning on there this was for all the ladies...Sorry man. But hey, you learned something new right???
Wench: Seriously...let me know if you like it...just remember that ANYTHING new is "wierd"
Becka: Girl you are prego...What on earth do you mean you are changing your pad...YOu better be ok...That baby isn't due till Oct 3!!!! LOL ;o)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»