BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 22, 2006

What 's buggin' me...

I woke up this morning, with not just Dakota wanting my attention but 2 other mutts in my face...LICKING...EWWWWW. [[this just really grosses me out to have a dog licking me...*shivers*]] That is right folks I a house sitting again for my sister. The trio of trouble had me up at 830am after I arrived home at a mere 230am..only 5 hours of sleep as I tossed and turned to 330ish...

*YAWN* Alright out you go!

I let the dogs out and think, great, while I am up, I might as well get into the shower. So I go into the bathroom to take off my remaining makeup, and start the shower water so that I can have a somewhat warm shower.

~for those of you who are new or don't know me...I am as blind as a bat. I am a -12.75 (legally blind is -9) so I function with contacts or glasses fine, except in the AM~

So I feel the water, ready to get in! I step in and AHHHHHH feel the smell of smoke and booze wash off my body (Someone is always spilling a drink on or near me.) I put the shampoo on my hair and start the washing ritual.

**shrill screaming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*********

HOLY SH*T OH.
MY
GOD....

WHAT IS THAT THING???

~again I can't see and I don't want to get too close incase it might eat me~

OH.MY.GOD. There are like 4 things! What do I do??...What do I do???...Do I get out, do I try and kill them....????? I am dancing around trying to think of what to do....

[[[loud screaming like a 10 year old girl]]]

At this point I am frantic and I don't know if I should get out of the tub/shower or try and kill them. I have shampoo in my hair, soap all lathered up on my body and I am screaming.

I am trying to find my glasses to see what, if ANYTHING I can do...Seeing to aim is good...get glasses.

I am dripping wet, shampoo starting to drip into my eyes a towel wrapped around me to help w/ the being all wet part...then I put my glasses on....

~I look into the tub/shower and see them~

{Hysterical laughing here]

That is right folks...I am freaking out over the plastic toys that my nieces play with that LOOK like giant bugs, ARE giant bugs from the crayola bug catcher set I bought them for christmas...Giant plastic bugs....

MUCH to my releif I get back into the shower and finish my business!!!! Lather, Rinse, repeat....*singing to self and laughing*

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

OK. I am so glad you story ended on a happy note.
I-whoa!-have flipped out over algae in a tub before-when I didn't have my glasses on. I hate to admit that I feel you pain. But, I feel your pain.
Jeez. I really hate to say this: but have you ever been right? You know-about something in your tub?

Los said...

I wear contacts as well. When I was dating my wife (obviously, before we were married), I slept over her place, and got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Her roommate used to have a pet cat, and as I was walking to the bathroom, I thought I saw it on the kitchen table. I went over to pet it and realized, it was a Spatula.

mollymcmo said...

LMAO! how scary!!!LOL!
and a spatula los??!!WTH??!!LOL!

m

Christina_the_wench said...

lmao.....lmao.....*snort*.....lmao

Nikki said...

DUDE! I would have messed myself right in the shower! LOL

I'm so glad that wasn't me. I would have had a heart attack!

Kevin Charnas said...

You screwball!

Mama en Fuego said...

ROFLMAO @ you and Los. I have plenty of my own blind wandering stories as I am a -9.5 with out my contacts. Although I don't believe I've ever mistaken a spatula for a cat LOL!!

Superstar said...

~D: PHEW I am glad I am not alone! Algae/mold is my kryptonite!!!

Los: ROFLMAO!!!! Spatula!!!!

Stevo: LOL ;o) I just got this image of you walking into walls and yelling "who moved this wall here?"

Molly: Moral of the story? Check to see if there are toys in the tub first!

Wench: You snorted! HA HA HA

Nikki: Beleive me standing on the ledge of the tub was excitement too! I was crying and laughing and screaming...The best part I forgot in the story is all three dogs were lined up watching me...FREAKING out! LOL ;-O

Kevin: I will drink your screwball...that had vodka right?!?!?!

Becka! DO TELL! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Los almost married the spatula. He had to be talked out of it. It was a cute spatula.

Anonymous said...

Ha!
That made my day!
:)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»