BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday America!!!



HAPPY B_DAY America!!! Everyone get out your sparkler, cherry bombs, firecrackers and lets party! WHOOO HOOOO!

memories of the 4th of July for me were going to our family lake cabin, listening to my parents fight, building bon fires on the beach and making Smores. ;o)We all had a healthy dose of bug spray and sun burn ointment on...

AHHH the good ole days....

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Just telling it like it is said...

that reminds me to of my girl scout days...camping in the woods...grilling hot dogs and smores...ahhhh the talent shows the fire works!!! ahhhh I miss being that girl....now I am just that darn girl!!!

star thanks for your support...it means the world to me!!!

hey next time your out and I happen to notice a glow girl...drinks on me!!!!

Cheers all!!! Happy 4th!!!!

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

hi hi!

Happy 4th!

snowelf said...

Happy Holiday!!!

:)

--snow

Mama en Fuego said...

4th of July rocks. As a kid we used to go to the country club (it was open to the public on the 4th of July) and lay on the grass with all the other families and watch the fireworks show. It was great, they still have one of the best fireworks shows in the Valley. Screw Tempe.

Superstar said...

RED HOT: Glad to see you are feeling better!

Becka: Now that sounds like fun. No gicantic crowds. Tempe makes me nuts! NO Big crowds.

Just: Glad to see you survived the girl Scouts. LOL ;o) FREE drinks??? I am so in!

Kevin Charnas said...

those were the good ole days, weren't they? *big sigh*

Art_Fulldodger said...

I'm just glad when I wake up on the 5th and still have all my fingers. Fireworks on the 4th always seem to bring on an ER visit for someone, at the parties I go to.

And no I am NOT a Pyro! Hand me the lighter would ya?

Los said...

Happy 4th to you, Superstar!!!!

I survived the 4th, which is a good thing - no driving, but I did stumble to my house from my brother's house.

Mama en Fuego said...

Stumbling is acceptable drunk travel. Sounds like you had a good 4th of July Los!

Superstar said...

Los: Did you get democulorized??

Kevin: I know...I am missing the ole days when you would Beg YOUR PARENTS to go to the fireowrks stand and buy the BIGGEST batch, the "primo delex" kit for the lake???
*sigh*

Rainman: Knowing that you have teenage boys I am SHOCKED and AMAZed THAT Y'all didn't spend some quality time in an ER...
~Nikki don't even think of ging Rain a lighter!~

"...Close your fist around it and your wife will be opening your ketcup bottles for the rest of your life"...Armageddon (LOVE that movie)