BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 07, 2006

Cranium crunch...

I have decided that I should call my 1/2 thoughts and ramblings the cranium crunch...as well I think it's rather clever...

So I have talked about this damn bridesmaid dress to you all before. Today is the day that I went in to have the "final " alterations done on the thing. Here is the thing. I have lost 2 dress sizes and I still need the thing altered...I am done starving myself to the point of being a cranky crockidle and screw it. I can still loose weight but I am not going to be all insane about this. The Russian guy messures my bust rib cage and waist to discover that my chest area has not lost ONE INCH....WHAT??? Are you kidding me right now??? "Dis no good" he says, DE dress is going to have to be completely overhauled"...I am crying inside. Then he said, "Ve vill call you to talk about de moneies" Great...I am going to go broke over this damn dress. "Can you give me an idea?" I asked. "I vould guess about $60 or so"..OYE VEY How can this be?? ALL my clothes are looking better and I know I have lost inches. Now imagine this dress in HUNTER GREEN....Oh I am going to sweat my WHOOO HAAAS offfffff....




Here is the final truth. Thanks to the home grown jugs and BROAD football player back...I need 10 inches in the boosom area... This is insane. So now I am ready to scream because the alterations will cost MORE than the dress.....Crying inside!!!!

  • my big big fat F**kin head

  • SMokin's T-Shirt arrived yesterday and PHEWWWWW WWWWWWWEEEE am I glad I went for the larger size. I do have a special surprise worked out for Monday's post. I will be posting a pic and you all can make fun of me. ;o) HA HA HA HA



    Job Vs. Career:
    Now thank GOD none of y'all have hit me up to go sell Amway or anything CRAZY!! I have to award IAI
  • irreverent Antisocial
  • with the most creative in suggesting Advertising in a mall PR person!! YEAHHHH!!! I do have to say that I am very pleased with what most of you had to say. Kind words of encouragement in an opportunity of change....LOL ;o)

    On a side note doesn't this guy look like he should be on a toilet taking a dump???? BAWAAAHHHHHHH LOL ;o)

    14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

    Pendullum said...

    I say stay how you are...
    As if your diet... and then go to the wedding in that WHOOOOAAAA green dress... you no doubt will have the odd beverage... and IF you have been drinking and dieting... it will be WHOOOOAAAA who's the bitter green bridesmaid...
    you will look hot...
    and I suggest... wearing the dress to any function the bride has afterwards..

    Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

    I won! I won!

    Bridesmaids dresses always suck ... I suggest announcing such at the reception and then doing a striptease.

    snowelf said...

    Yes he does look like he's a little constipated.

    Congrats IAI! :)

    Losing 2 sizes is no small feat as it is. What is it with the dress?! It's like evil in green wardrobian form.

    Anonymous said...

    And I always thought bosoms were a good thing. But now the larger need smaller, the smaller need rubber implants . . .

    Whatever happened to just having a pair of natural knockers???

    Los said...

    What fun is life if you can't have fun?

    Anonymous said...

    I think you're beautiful no matter what dress size. Woohoooo!!!

    Anonymous said...

    You mean he's NOT on the toilet??

    Mama en Fuego said...

    OMG that's totally what I thought when I saw that picture.

    I feel your boobie pain sister. I am sure everything will work out okay. Can't you get the dress in the next biggest size and have it taken in??

    mollymcmo said...

    damn, i still don't understand why she wouldn't let you choose your own dress.
    stop starving yourself chickie! so not worth it in the end as it always comes back!

    and hot diggity i agree that dude looks like he's ahaving some trouble there!!! LMAO!

    m

    Jim McKee said...

    Darlin', I wouldn't sweat it any more. I am sure you will look FREAKIN' HOT in that dress, and if anybody doesn't like it, I recommend a quick trip to the eye doctor. Sucks about the added price, but hey, you're worth it!

    Yoda said...

    Whoa! 2 dress sizes?? that's a lot in such a short time. Enough with the starving ... get the dress altered and post a pic of you in it :-)

    I'm sure you'll look awesome!

    Christina_the_wench said...

    You lost wieght and you complain?! I hate you more than my ex now.


    Crazy chica. lol

    Anonymous said...

    Should I be frightened as to what you will do with my t-shirt?

    Superstar said...

    CM: Thanks for the reminder to do my anarobic workouts too! LOL ;o) Lifting 12oz bottles is not going to do it!
    Pendullum: Welcome!
    Snow: I know I should be super duper excited I lost weight...blah blah blah...I am so hating this dress right now!
    IAI: MOI Strip? LOL only at a naked pool party....
    Pooper: Women as a rule, I have noticed, want what we do or can not have...Smaller chest...bigger....yadda yadda yadddda...When they are smaller you are not forced to buy a size 20 just to get the twins in and then taylor it...I mean 2 Dolly pardons would be crazy...

    Los: I always ALWAYs have FUN! I put the F. U. in Fun! HA
    Christina...I know, I know...Please don't hate me...I am really PHAT!!! LOL ;o)
    Smokin: Becka didn't take the pic so...It will have to wait...But I promis me and the twins will not let you down! ;o)
    Nikki: Lets go get hummped! ;o)
    Dick: You are too kind!
    Jim: Thank you I had pizza on Sunday...OH.MY.GOD. ALMOST better than sex....no more starving...
    Molly...I will I promise...