
I have had it today. I am so sick and tierd of people who 1/2 ass their way through life. I am sick of it not because it only effects their life but AFFECTS mine too. Take for example, I am at the drive thru window of McDonalds. I order for the girls a happy meal to share and a Gi-hudgic Iced Tea for me. I pull through and GIVE the person money and they ask me if there is anything else..."YES, I would like 1 sweet and sour sause and a pink packet of sweetner." Pleased that I don't have to BEG for the condiments that all USED to be free. I pull to the window for the order and discover that they have forgotten my sweet and sour and my sweetner. So then I get Teenywhore with her blue eyeshadow and her attitude from hell to match. She response by saying, "OH, well it would have been nice if you would have said that at the speaker when ordering"...
*GASP*
I DID. I advised when PAYING the person at window 1. OK so whatever...I am going to let it go. I am hot and need to get the girls home for the naptime (my sister would kill me if I don't stick to the schedule).
I get on the computer to discover that I am not eligible for my weekly cheek? WHAT the hell is going on??? WHY on earth didn't someone call me or send an e-mail for crying out loud!?!?!?!? Why? I will tell you why. Apperently my mailperson(man/women or thing..I am not sure if it's even human) was under the idea that I had moved out 3 weeks ago. WHAT??? On WHO'S authority did you REMOVE my sticker from my box and determine that I no longer get my mail at this address??? FEDERAL F**ING offense people!!! HELLLLLLOOOOO??? So this morning at the crack of before dawn, I am knocking on the federal door, stomach freaking out and my IBS is OUT of control...Gas at both ends...this is NO BUENO. So that is when my agent came out and asked me to take 2 deep breaths and she honestly made it all better. *SIGH OF RELEIF HERE* Thank GOD there are some peeps out here that really do FIX problems.
Come to find out my WEALFARE whore mommy of 4 tax credits moved out in the middle of the night and the mail person had the INCORRECT information. (1330....1329 off by one right???) SO, I go to the post office to figure out on WHO's authority the mail person is holding my bulk coupons hostage...NO RESPONSE! CRICKETS CHERPING HERE!!!
I write a statement and file a "claim" with the US post and I am off to go home. I get home to discover that all my mail has been returned to sender. How did I discover that? The bank gave me a $5 charge for such a thing. WHAT?!?!?!? [switched to online statment that day] GREAT! 1/2 azz bastards.
I leave again to go to find fabric for my favorite dress...(F**ing dress) and while trying to get to my car another pulls in next to mine...sounds easy enough...but she parked crazy sideways and now I can't get into my car let alone back out w/out hitting hers. So I say in passing, "Nice park job"...Then I Go to squeeze into my car from the passanger side (that is how everyone gets in a car right?) And that is when she gets back into her car and re parks the car straight. THEN...it gets better. She asked me via lips moving if that was better?!?!?! I gave her a thumbs up and a smile.[internal voice screaming, you sarcastic bi*ch] SERIOUSLY...WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE JUST PARKED IT RIGHT...oh I don't know, THE FIRST TIME?????? WHY????
I think my ranting and crazy outburst are just me not wanting to put up with and tolerate 1. Stupid people and 2. 1/2 azz lazy M-Fers that suck me dry. Just do it right the first time and we don't have to go through all this BS and me blogging on and on about you!!! PLEASE!!! I don't know if it is society in general or if it is the result of bad parenting. Parents who were afraid to "hurt" their children with a good old fashion spanking and used a time out and a xanex like a kool-aid or something. I just know that I am not living in the same world I was raise in....FOR SURE!!!!
Tomorrow, after I dose up on my vodka and vicodine from Christina...I will be back to Perky cheerleader Bambi! ;o)
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
People half azzing it....
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 2:33 PM

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Hey we have all had daz like yours...so rant rave...get it all out..and then and then drink some vodka...works for me.!!!
sorry for ya!!!
Cheerleader perky? Oh helllllllll no! I will NOT stand for that! Don't make me take away the Vicodin.
*dangles bottle in front of her*
Just not your day yesterday. How's about a joke:
What do you do with an elephant with three balls? Walk him, and pitch to the rhino!
Yeah, I'm scared of YOU now!
Hope it's slightly better today although you do amuse me ...
"I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you. I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?"
I had the mail thing happen to me too.
Totally screwed up christmas time because the post man screwed up - my neighbor moved. NOT ME. The Jerk.
I was furious.
Okay, so aparently Sunday bled over into Monday for you. Sorry chicka.
Don't make Christina take away the Vicodin, you're gonna need it. ;)
If it makes you feel any better I had uncontrollable gas last night and smoked out Tony ; D
LMAO @ becka. Gotta love the pregos.
Put on my T-shirt. It will make you feel all better.
Wench: OK I won't go completly cheerleader on your azz! ;)
*screaming*
PLEASSSSEEEEE GIVe me THE BOTTLE!!
Just: I know...I am normally so perky.
Los: I don't get the joke.
IAI: Goodfellas! Pesci! LOL ;p) I am a bit frightened that I am sounding a bit like you in y post...~ssearching for special water b ottle of vodka~
Becka: *holding breath*
Smokin: Wash and dried the T-shirt and am ready to get said picture taken! ; O)
Are you sureeeeeeeee you can handle this? *continues to dangle bottle* Maybe just one. I am a greedy bitch afterall.
Burn the cheerleader outfit first. Prove your worthiness.
I don't even know where to begin… I Hate HAVING TO ASK FOR SALT to put on fries that should have been salted in the first place. If they are not going to salt them then don’t make me have to ask so I can do it myself.
Then there is the check thing. I did some phone work in early April; pay period is April, processing in May. to be paid by June first. They asked on the application of I could accept paypal. I said yes. Here we are the middle if July and I have NOT been paid. When I inquired June 10th they (half assed) said they had mailed it that day when it didn’t arrive by the 20th I was (half assed) told it had not been returned to sender when I inquired July 5th I was (half assed) told it had just come back due to a (half assed) missing 4 in my address (by the *half assed* Post Office) and was sent out again. With EACH communication I requested to be compensated by the freaking Paypal they OFFERED when I applied. Somehow I think I am not going to see this money. Too bad I put my all into the phone work and didn’t do a half assed job.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that needs megga beers on those days. I ALWAYS check bags at the drive through before I pull away. And if they give you Tude, umm yeah I want to talk to the manager.
And NO I will not pull ahead. Get him/her now!
Stupid people is my number 1 pet peeve of all time.
Post a Comment