This is a Picture of your "electric" guitar!
I would be all over buying this if it were PINK!!!! LOL ;o)
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 10:24 AM
4 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Buy it and paint it. Shouldn't be too hard. The peeps at your local guitar store should be able to give you tips & pointers. (There are people that re-design guitars as a hobby. I know, it's not a "real" guitar, but the same concepts should apply.)
Jim: Really...I am afraid I would ruin it.
HMMMM I will look into it.
Top Cat: Ala the voice of 'Taater in the movie Cars? LOL ;o)
i agree to buy and paint, that would be a sweet guitar in pink :)
m
Ask them to order one for you in pink. Use the "bambi powers" and get it done, mamma!
Post a Comment