For those of you who do not know me well, I name my objects that I depend on. For example my trusty blow dryer is Sally, and the newly acquired Washer and dryer are Pete and Fred. Why? Because, I read in a Fung Shui book that you should "praise" inanimate objects to get a better "performance" out of them. Gawd knows that life with out a blow dryer would leave us all wet.
Anyway, Alice is my Car. ~shakes head~ I would have NEVERthought of that name, but since SHE is the one who picked it...well, we who am I to diagree? So, I obliged her and "Alice" has driven me around and around. This is our story about the 3 new tires, AKA, "shoes" she got this weekend.
Anyway, Alice is my Car. ~shakes head~ I would have NEVERthought of that name, but since SHE is the one who picked it...well, we who am I to diagree? So, I obliged her and "Alice" has driven me around and around. This is our story about the 3 new tires, AKA, "shoes" she got this weekend.
Alice and I are making our way selling blinking lights and fun entertaining promotions on Friday night. The last stop of the night is a bar I will sometimes have a drink or 2 after selling all night. NOT this Friday night I didn't. I went to my car and looking back at me in the dark is a flat tire. *CRAP* ~rolls eyes~
So, I get the spare out and am fixin' to get everything ready to put the spare on, when, a friend calls and this is the conversation:
Me: Hello?
EX-guy friend: (EXGF): What's goin' on?
Me: I am about to change my tire, because this one went flat.
EXGF: Oh, well I would come help you out, but I am in my dress clothes"
Me: First off, "WHAT???" Like I am not in dress clothes??? Well then you are of no F**Kin' help and I need to go and get this taken care of. ~shuts flip phone~
Then as I am in the process, a customer drives by and stops to inquire about my well being. Before I can tell him that I would be delighted for his assistance, he drove off.
WHO the F**K leaves a cute, blond, with bouncing ta-ta's to change her own tire at 2am?? WHO The F**K does that? ~crosses arms and taps foot~
~rolls eyes~
Not that I EXPECTED a man to "come to the rescue" I am perfectly capable of changing a tire...Just, simply, I shouldn't have to change my own tire. I am too cute. ~scratches head~ I think I am. Well? *CRAP*
~mumbles~
UNBELEIVE-ABLE!
So fellow bloggers, (Men and women alike) would you have stopped? Women? If you were with a guy that wouldn't have stopped, is that a guy you would really want to be with? BTW, Notice I said the guy was an ex-guy friend???


15 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I would have rotated your tires, changed your oil, lubricated your... whoa, this is family blog, right?
=;-)
Glad to know I'm not the only one who names the car. Right now I drive Betty all around town.
I like naming stuff. Alice? it does kinda roll off the tongue doesn't it.
I always stop to help even if they aren't cute women with bouncing tatas!:)
tc
It really depends on how drunk I was, but normally, yes, I'd stop ... however, I am so bad with these things, that you'd probably be better off if I didn't stop.
Minijonb: GRRRRRR hey baby! Welcome...What a great line! Rotate my tires...LOL ;o)
Top Cat: *Winks* You rule!
I know...I kept thinking...ALICE?? What like you couldn't get to the moon if you tried! LOL ;o)
Los: Oh I can probably guess that some beverages made themn act BADLY!
Then again, my use of adjectives in that last sentance was BAD! ;)
I usually stop to help - even if it's just for the use of my celly. I can't believe that 2 guys actually lost their minds and didn't help you. Grrrr.
You KNOW I would've changed your tire for you, Bambi.
That sucks! I would have stopped but there was not much I could do, I have no muscle strength. But, I would have tried
two words... roadside assistance.
Worth the investment...and keeps you from getting mugged. :)
KAATN names all of his shit, too. He had a green jeep named The Green Hornet, a black police car named Black Beauty, his police bicycle was Trigger ... you get the idea.
Anyway, I had to prove to the gym teacher that I could change a tire in order to pass driver's ed. But that was back in the day before those lugnuts became impossifuckingble to remove by hand. Now I'm a shameless AAA gal.
But the guys who you knew who wouldn't help? Total fucktards.
Oh, I don't stop. I may slow to a roll and ask if they'd like me to call someone, but I never leave the vehicle.
Jali: See I don't stop for Chicks, unless it's 2am and they are ALONE! I don't get outta the car...Like IAI says...Cell phone? no problem.
Jim: OF COURSE you would have! You are from the school I like to call, gentleman. *Winks* Thank you!
Christina: Thank you! I practically had to STAND on the lugs to get them loose! That is alot...I am rather dense.
Dallas: LOL ;) Oh I belong to AAA, but seriously, by the time they would have been there I had it done. Took me all of 1/2 hour...really. Just more annoyed w/ the lack o Gentlemanly concern for my HOT azz!
he he he he he he
IAI: I am getting that he has a fettish for horses, black beauty, Hornet, and trigger??? LOL OMG! That is funny!
My EX guy friend and the jack azz that kept on rolling are BOTH fucktards! Totally!!!!
LOL You used a Molly word! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!
It's all a function of how much cleavage was showing.
Even my jerky ex had better manners than that! He and his best friend (mcfj) once stopped (with me in the car) to help a girl on the side of the road change her tire. It's totally the right thing to do. And when I moved here, my tire exploded and some guy in all yellow on a motorcycle stopped and changed my tire. I tried to pay him, but he refused.
--snow
I can't believe that guy just left.
I had a flat about a year ago when I walked out of the office. I couldn't break the lugnuts...my BOSS went out and changed my tire for me while I was calling my slave (aka - my hubby) to bring his ass and do it. I was surprised, and very appreciative - if a little embarrassed that I couldn't loosen the lugnuts. LOL
....and before some smart ass says something....I was NOT appreciative in THAT way...
smart asses LOL
Post a Comment