Here are some jokes that I got via e-mail!
This is for our working "mommies"
HOUSEWORK
Housework was considered a woman's job, but one evening, Jenny arrived home from work to find the children bathed, one load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was astonished! It turns out that Ralph (Her husband) had read an article that said wives who work full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have sex.
The night went well and the next day, she told her office friends all about it."We had a great dinner. Ralph even cleaned up. He helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed the evening.""But what about afterward?" asked her friends. "Oh, that , Ralph was too tired..."
God is good.
This one is for IAI: in honor of the Lame azz airport security!
F.A.T.A.S.S. (No not Tyra Banks!)
150 years ago, President Lincoln found it necessary to hire a private investigator - Alan Pinkerton for protection. That was the beginning of the Secret Service.
Since that time, the federal government has produced a large number of multi-letter agencies such as: FBI, CIA, INS, IRS, DEA, BATF, etc. Now we have the " Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service".
Can't you see them now, these 'highly trained' men and women in their black outfits with jackets saying across their backs: F. A. T. A. S. S. The FATASS's are of course supervised by a special section of the Home Land Security Section known as: Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section or the A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S.
I feel safer already!
have a great hump-a-day-a! I will return to "normal" posting soon! 3rd quarter grades and computing pages of reports seems to be what my "education tax dollar" is going toward. *sigh* you have just got to love the paper!
~waves and blows kisses~
Smooches y'all!


5 Left me pearls of wisdom:
thanks for the funny stuff.:)
I like the one about Ralph.
Hey it's Humpday only 2 more days til the weekend.
Take care.
tc
That was a good one...poor ole Ralph. I wonder if he got dish pan hands too!
Dam I missed Humpday again?
FATASS ... loved it, loved it!
I'm surprised we haven't had a "Department of Redundancy Department" designation yet. Good stuff, 'Sup!
Post a Comment