BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cranium Crunch





Ok so who would have thought that Viacom and google would have a falling out over U-Tube??? I guess it is possible that I am the only one who find it..."a little bit Ironic?" HE HE HE HE





OK an while this is a "classic" pic of Van Halen...Just when did they get too big for their britches to not even show up at a "hall of fame event"???? I mean, afterall, they were given a big fat award....http://music.msn.com/music/halloffame/recap?GT1=9185

Anyone find out who is giving all this campain money to Ms. Hillary and Mr Obsuamababba? I mean all the "hype" about, "OH NO, now the party is "split" and such" ~say it in a mocking sing song voice~ Much better! LOL ;o)

I am finally fully recovered from my 2 hours of sleep, along with a 2 and 4 year old all day and NIGHT last night. I have them again today 9-6p whooo hoooo.

OH this just in in other breaking "singles" news. Get this...YOU are not going to believe this fellow bloggers. New Guy called me up (which BTW I have to laugh as his # says Limp dick Mudder Effer *giggles*) so, feelin' a bit fiesty, I took the call...he was calling to:

Wait for it..

Here it comes..


Y'all ready and sitting down?

Y'all went pee right??

HE Called to:

ASK.ME.FOR.MONEY. Y'all I have never laughed so effing hard. I swear I started gasping for air, then *snort* yep hang on...

Still snorting and laughing..

Almost done....

I am laughing and snorting so hard my #1 niece kept asking me if I was alright, while she was patting my back. LOL *sigh* OMG I am still laughing.

Deep breath.

AHHHHHH, so, anyway that was about all the excitement in my last 24 hours. Should be enough for y'all to "tawlk amongst yourselves" with....Hopefully today will get rid of the psycho cyber freak that has been *Whistles,*~twirls finger by head in a circular motion~ Driving us all bonkers...~slaps hands together~ Yep one little e-mail and a complaint of user to one, central location and *poof* they will be dealt with...That is if I can tear them(goggle) away form the whole U-Tube disaster.....

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

Is there any limit to this guy, Superstar? I can't wait to read about the "next" new guy!

Anonymous said...

You are a brave woman to be watching a 2 and 4 year old, that's why you ARE a SUPERSTA!

I can understand Eddie not being there but it's kind of funny the two guys who aren't in Van Halen are the only ones who showed up.
I think it would be a great show with the original lineup but what's up with a 15 year old bassist going on tour?

asking for money..kick em to the curb!

Superstar said...

There will be no Next "new" guy for a VERY LONG time. I am flat out telling guys that they will 1. have to fill out a2 page application. 2. I am "A" sexual so I am in no way in need of a looser so if they had a "F" from the last teacher...I am not accepting them or the application. 3. ALL applicants must be given an interview with IAI and Dirty Birdy, prior to a first encounter,date and must be further approved by the CIA, FBI and the local authorities...
LOL ;o)
After all that they get to meet my "brothers". Peco, CJ, Scuba, and Maurice. (Prick is much too busy these days.) Should the candidate pass all that...Perhaps there mightbe something there.;o)


After that they all flip out...;)

Superstar said...

TOP Cat: HE was kicked to the curb...Final episode of New Guy the LDMF almost got arrested by rent-a-cop!!!
That is what makes it so funny!
PAlease!
I ran a whole series..."new Guy" That is if you have nothing better to do...LOL ;o)

Superstar said...

IAI: I don't get it...The Men you want, don't want you. The men you want OUT OF YOUR LIFE REFUSE to go!
~Shakes head~
I just don't get it?!?!?! LOL ;o)
I was very clear after our last encounter...GO AWAY. Fairly straight forward....I thought?!?!?!
LOL ;o)

snowelf said...

LDMF!!.... HEE HEE HEE!!! You know me and acronyms! I love it!!

God love you, Super! What a freak of nature. He apparently is smoking crack. Did you tell him to ask his "real" girlfriend?

We were talking about You Tube in class the other day since You Tube was actually started by some college guys in Minneapolis. My econ teacher pointed out how funny it was that no one sued until Google bought it cause before there was no money in suing. Now that Google owns it...lawsuits galore.
Go figure.

---snow

Kevin Charnas said...

LOVE his tag on your phone. Sounds well-deserved. What an asswipe.

Christina said...

Wait, let me get this straight, he asked you for money. Oh poor new guy he has no idea does he...what an ass!

Have fun with your little nieces!

jali said...

New Guy is just plain nuts!

Anonymous said...

Superstar..I will make time to read the series. I really enjoy the way you express yourself in your writing.

Hey where are the kids? have you done a headcount lately? lol
tc

Superstar said...

snow: I am not sayin' NUTIN' to LDMF!!! That jackazz is OUT ofhiz minnnd to think that I am going to *cough* give him anything! I wouldn't even wish a cold on the LDMF!!! Bad ju-ju ya know?!?!?!

Top Cat: *blushes* AWWWWHHH thanks. I really appreciate it. The series was fun to write too. I just kept thinking...Damn What was I on not to see all that? LOL ;o) Damn Vodka! ~rolls eyes~
Anyway...

Christina: Yep! Go figure. I just don't get it...I don't drive a fancy car, I don't live in a big fancy house w/ flat screen TV's...So WTF?!?!?! LOL ;o)

Jali: I would agree. I did send a text msg telling him to leave me alone, stop calling and should he do it again...I will simply call the police! ;o)
Evidence...he who has the most evidence...will bury or buy the win! eheheheheheh!