WOUBLD somebodby please senda me a my a mama??? I habe a nasty head coldba in my nobse.
~puts blanket around back and shoulders~
I need my tomato soup and grilled cheese!
I feelb like a foot!
*ACHHHHHOOOOO*
~shakes head and blows nose~
This is NO BUENO!!!!
*ACCHHOOOOO*
~looks for the nyquil-tini~


13 Left me pearls of wisdom:
You guys get colds in Arizona? That's weird. Well, in any case, I hope you feel better. I have used that "Airborne" stuff, and it has reduced the duration and intensity of colds. Give it a shot!
I heard good stuff about that Airborne stuff too, Los.
Feel better Super!
--snow
Zicam swabs works too.
ummmm tomato soup and grilled cheese..yum yum
Hope ya feel better.
tc
Awww. Poor thing. Flash's famous chicken Soup on the way! Tony, I got a delivery for you!
Hot tea with lemon and honey.
And booze.
Two shots of whatever ... brandy is nice, but we've used whatever was on hand.
You need booze to fight a cold.
Booze.
tiger balm works awesome for opening stuff up, love it. its an organic/natural foods store thing.
no matter how old i get i always want my mom when sick, even when she has her psycho moments!
m
hope you feel better :)
m
Los: Seems crazy but, yeah we get them. I have been told a million reasons why...no freezing temps to "kill" or it's the weather changes...
~shrugs shoulders~
All I know is I get far less here than when I lived in WA!
OH Yeah, I have been taking the airbourne and my Emergen-C packets!
Snow: Thanks!
Top Cat: Thanks and Zicam doesn't work for me...;( I don't know why, but when I am sick I want comfort food!
Tony/Flash: Just got here! YEAHHHHH!*poof* WHAT? He disappeared when I gave him a kiss on the check!
Molly: Thanks. I know, Isn't it random that 'mom" makes everything "all better"?
IAI: OH yeah, bring on the nyquil-tini's and the hot, hot, hot green tea!
WHOOO HOOOO! Slept like a BABY last night!
lethal doses of vitamin c and anti-oxidants should help... or kill you, whichever comes first.
=;-)
get well soon!
Molly - is it made with real Tigers?
Super honey, I suggest Tequila, lots of it and some Tai Hot & Sour soup, level 6. Get it from the Pink Pepper on Bell and 3rd. That shit will clean your clock. If I lived closer I'd go get ya some.
hope you're feeling better.
tc
hot tea, plenty of puff tissues, a few good movies and all the grilled cheese, fries and tomato soup you can eat.
Feel better soon!
dirty, yes its made with tigers. it also has lions and tigers and bears....oh my! :)
m
Post a Comment