You have to love SEX ED!!! OH yeah! We are starting the whole "sex-ed" for our middle school. So of course it's the giggling and laughing, oh and awhss that go on when you are 12! LOL ;o) Especially when I used the term "hymein"...*giggle*
OHHHH to be twelve Again!
So here are some fun things that I get to be reminded of...
1. "What is popping her cherry?"
2. "Babies come from what?"
3. "Girls have Vagina's and Boys have Penises."
What are some phrases you have heard kids use?
Monday, March 05, 2007
Sex Ed! WHooo hooo!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 2:20 PM

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I can't think of anything at the moment but the image of a plunger(penis)and a roll of toilet paper(vagina)are frozen in my mind.
Is there some subliminal message here? lol
We always referred to a girl's vagina as a "Key-hole." We were far ahead of our time.
rofl you guys!!
When we started sex ed, it was fifth grade. We had a "question box" for the questions we were too embarrassed to ask out loud, but wanted an answer to. We learned how lesbians have sex in that class and were all like "Wha...?"
But the funniest question ever in the box:
If you wear a bra to bed, will you get worms?
LOL!!
--snow
Well as you know I have given my son the whole low down on the sex ed...but when he was about five...we were in the grocery store and I have always told him the correct name for body parts. He said...Vagina Vagigna...vagina vagina, vagina...apparently this was his new favorite word...I was mortified and so was the old lady standing besides me!!!
We used bananas in sex ed...boy was I disappointed when I saw my first penis...tehheheheheh
"Boys put a rubberband around their penis to keep from having babies" - my younger cousin.
"Boys have a tail in front" - my neice.
I was told that my Pee-pee didn't belong is a girls special area until I learned maturity....
I broke that promise a long time ago.
When Lauren was little she told me
"Girls have a vagina, boys have peanuts"
How true my child, how true.
I got sex ed in HS from NUNS.
'nuff said.
i remember in gr8 my little boyfriend was asking a question in science class about the orgainisms we were learning about, intead he said "mr. t how big can that orgasm get?"
we giggled, even the teacher turned red.
good times.
jali reminded me of it in from her comment.
m
I had sex ed in Catholic high school and we were allowed to write down as many questions and the teacher would answer. However, she would not explain how lesbians had sex...she did not know.
My 11 and 13 year old thank you for bringing this up AGAIN! *insert their eye rolling and feet shuffling*
I learned the term orgasm from a sketch on SNL back in the day.
It took me a couple of years before I knew what one was.
In my high school Sex Ed class this asshole made out with the plastic vagina the teacher had for demonstrating the female reproductive system. It was gross, it clearly left an impression.
IAI: Nuns and sex??? Is that like those who can't do teach???
BAWAAAHHHAAAA!!!!
Molly: It could have been worse he could have said something like, So how do I make Molly come?....LOL ;o)
Wench: *giggles* Well let me tell you...it's NEVER to early to talk to them...I had a 6th grader a couple of years ago that was prego! *blinks eyes* ~Jaw dropped open~
Christina: Um so how do they have sex??? LOL ;o)
Smokin: LOL ;o) Good ole SNL!!! My fav skit was Gumby, and the "good bye" one...LOL ;o)
DB: I swear there is always ONE in the group..Lookin' for all the "wong wuv in all da wong paces"... he he he he
Dan: Why do you think that is?? I mean..Do you think us teachers would have to "teach" about it if parents could be more open???
HMMM
Perhaps a topic for bloggers???
Post a Comment