BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Feeling OLD? I am!


Dirty This is so going to be you....I have no idea WHO this lady *ahem* grandma is...I do know that I feel SUPER old today. That is the reason that I am bring y'all this...I HATE that I can not live on 2 hours of sleep anymore. I HATE that I can drink all night and hang with the "boys" and yet still go home alone. (rolls eyes, of course I could have any guy...just none that are worthy. ~squirming in my seat and waving arm~) I am only picking on DB because she went through a flipping off phase, and therefore I HONESTLY beleive this could be her e-mail/thumnail some day. *giggles* Of course we will be on the front porch, in our rocking chairs, yelling at them "damn whipper snappers" to "SLOW DOWN" or something crazy. We will have out afternoon "toddies" and gossip of the days gone by....*deep sigh*
I went out to support my brother at a new bar last night. SHOCKING how many peeps are out on a Sunday night. SHOCKING I say. Anyway, I really liked the design of the place. It was 1/2 inside and 1/2 outside. Fabulous! The smokers and their "little friends" can hang there while I still get to enjoy their company.
The night started out with me driving to the other side of the world, to Snobsdale. OK I know, I lived there too, but seriously, sometimes! ~shakes head~ they just act all superior as if they don't have more debt than worth...Back to my story. Jeshhh. OK. I get settled in for a night of "kamakzi Karaoke" which is, for those who are not familiar, the KJ picks a song at random and no matter WHAT it is, you sing it. ~shrugs shoulders~ Not a biggie for me...I know he won't make me sound STUPID...Then again, it does explain that Cake song I had to sing. OK, so the idea is to try and sing songs you wouldn't normally sing. Plus it "spices" up the entertainment value, especially for us "vetrans" of the singing world.
I was first to arrive, then Peco, Scuba Steve and Prick stood us up.(yes he enjoys the nick name?!?!? He a bit off) Since the party must go on...we made do. The night took an intresting twist when "A-boobie" up. This is (for those of you still hanging on to my story) Peco's ex Whom dated Brother CJ too...~Shakes head~ Long story..I won't bore you, yes I will. They basically did what guys do, hit each other and laugh about how she is a notch for them both.
Back to her nick name, since her boobs enter the room long before she does, AND SHE IS ABOUT 120 LBS STANDING 5'7''...I nick named her "aboobie"...Lovely gal...changed a bit in the last 5 years. For example, she now finds women attractive, but isn't a lesbian??? Anyone? Yeah that was my take on that...
Peco arrives and heads immediatly to the "idiot box" AKA gaming touch screen. I patiently sit there chit chattingabout all the bar fly moments and exchanging joke. Meanwhile, the guy sitting next to me starts YELLING at some friend of his, as he is too lazy to get up and walk over to tell him not to leave with out him (this is in the outside part of the bar) . So to better help you understand he is this LARGE black man, with a Jamacian (fake?) accent YELLING at his friend...Then he turns to me and apologizes. No problem! Meanwhile security and the "manager" are swooped around us like the SWAT team busting down the door to a crack house. I just kept thinking..."WHAT THE F**K??" Am I on the West side?? I am in Snobsdale right? LOL ;o) Thankfully everyone came out just fine and I managed to get a free drink out of it. ;o)
Next, Scuba Steve shows up. Now Scuba is a TALL drink of water! A perfect piece of eye candy and a personality to match. He is dark brown hair, 6'1, broad shoulders, gorgous baby blues, and dimples on his cheeks, (his face ladies) that are just southern, butter melting fresh! Plus he is all about the"style". He has a "tricked out" BMW that have the pull up doors, kind of like the delorian...Fancy smancy. So He works at one of the many bars that I am a vendor for...Plus I have known him since...damn I am old. going on 7 years now. Anyway, He is hands down one of THE best bartender's I know. Sadly, he is a heartbreaker, and leaves all the girls drooling. All in all we are a bunch of good looking people, out having a smashing time. Sometimes, I reflect How I could have such grerat friends. I often wonder why I am in the group. Then of course, I am "sister" Bambi. I oogle the chicks and rate them, (when in Rome right?) I help getthem "hooked" up. Ladies are always asking for Scuba's #. I of course give them the 555-babe line. he he he he he. hey they actaully believe me. NOT to mention I love watching his face get that look...you know the scrunched up face of "you did what???" then as famous as the 8675-3ooooh9 number, he starts laughing and buys me a shot!
I love nights and memories like that, the "moments" that make life "extrodinary".
Today, my 2 hours of sleep is all worth it. I still hate that I am getting older...Wiser? *cough* yes, but I just am not sure I can live on only 2 hours of sleep. ~looks at the clock~ Is it nap time yet?!?!?!

24 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Christina said...

well at least it was not 2 hours of sleep followed by a 2 hour bathroom break....

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Yeah, I remember when I realized I couldn't stay up all night drinking, too.
It was a sad, sad day.

Superstar said...

Christine: Oh NO I don't get that carried away! Except for the time I was drugged...I don't puke...I do get rather bitchy and CRANKITA city!!!

IAI: This getting old shit has GOT to stop. Time machine anyone??? LOL ;o)

NIKKI: Reember when You thought your parents were *gasps* OLD?!?!?!?! Yep, that is me today!

May I just say that your grandmother RAWKS!!!!! YEAH!

Steven said...

I'll be turning 30 by the end of the year...I'm not looking forward to it. ;)

Steve~

Just telling it like it is said...

yeah...I am feeling older too

My birthday is this week and although I say in the mirror everyday, "your only 25 yrs old, your only as old as you feel"
I can only get away with being 25 for sooo many years. But hey then hey I guess I can be 26 for a couple of more years.

yeah, I don't really enjoy hanging out in Snobsdale either...I mean really...when I try to park my car that has a trunk that is crushed, everyone looks at me funny? what you never saw anyone with a jacked up trunk...

Anonymous said...

superstar you are so funny.
I smiled as I read your description of the night's events, complete with all the nick names everyone has.
So this is what you do during Spring break? lol
well you've got 7 more nights until next Monday morning..go for it.
tc

Superstar said...

Just: So that was your car we were all making fun of last night?!?!?! JK

Top Cat: LOL ;o) Gawd I wish. I actually have to "work" my glow business Wed-Sat. Plus I am watching my sisters kids today, Tues and Wed...*yawn* seriously I don't have a clue how single parents do it....This week w/ St Patty's day it work, work, work then at the end of the night I can have "power hour"...LOL ;o) This is the last hour before the bar closes in which I attempt to "catch-up" to the rest of the drunks! he he he he

Yeah, not so much.

Superstar said...

Novak: LOL I loved my 30th. Hands down best birthday in my life thus far! ;o)
Yes it even exceeded my 21st!

Hope your wife will be taking you out and getting you rightfully smashed!
WHOOO HOO!

Los said...

We had to push our clocks forward this weekend ... today was not a good day.

Anonymous said...

I know what you are getting at here, why don't you come out and say it?

You and "just telling it like it is" are playing your little games.

Laugh now, you won't later.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

You got cyberstalked by Jayme, too!
Wow, we must be getting "popular"!

Superstar said...

Jayme: good gravey sugar, I have no idea what on earth you are saying.
~blinks eyes at the blogging community and shrugs shoulders~
Arighty then....

@IAI: Is there a contract out for this broad or what??!?!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

It's a scam blog, she just wants traffic. She's stalked a few others, too.
Just delete and ignore!

Superstar said...

I am so not popular! LOL ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

Yeah steve...I have to say that my ummmm 30th birthday..did I just say that out loud..was the best ever..

Just telling it like it is said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snowelf said...

We love hot players who buy us shots.
I don't know why.
But we just do.

:)

--snow

Anonymous said...

I recognize that lady. Ex girlfriend.

jali said...

I can't hang anymore, but I still try... I need a whole day to recover. Sad.

Kamakaze karaoke sounds like a blast. I'm going to tell mu DJ.

Christina_the_wench said...

I'm coming over and hanging with you and DB when I get old. Scoot over and pass the margaritas.

Flash said...

Your only as old as you feel. So you may be on 2 hours of sleep, are you sorry about that? I'm guessing not. So enjoy it now before you find yourself wearing adult diapers...

Gaby Hess said...

At least you tried to live on 2 hours of sleep. I couldn't even do that! My body would protest and I might die-or at least wish I would.

Mama en Fuego said...

Grannies tits are big enough to be me, but other than that it's a good future likeness.

Would "aboobie" be What about Mary? That girl's like the town bicycle, everyones had a ride.

I miss working at the bar, I had so much fun and man, looking back now, I could put away some serious alcohol. Scary amounts of alcohol.

Superstar said...

Los: LOL ;o) Sorry..See yet another reason to live here in AZ!!! NO Daylight savings time!!

Just: Ok so tomorrow we go back to being 25,..K?

Snow: OH I kiss them all! ON THE LIPS!!! ehe hehe heh. To bad it's in a sister/brother pucker...Ah who cares! HOT IS HOT!!!

Wench: OF COURSE you can come, especially since you are bringin' us those Margaritas! WHOOO HOOO!

DB: OH,I totally forgot they did her too...he he he he.oops. not "what about Mary" but close...I am not sure you met her...I will e-mail you. Mary is in West Virginia w/ DD son...Last I heard...Prego 1.2/ something like that!

LBB: You dirty old man you! he he he he...*giggles* Just for that you can sit on our porch too.~gets out chair~

Flash, I would have been MUCH happier if I were getting some..*wink**wink* ya know? for only 2 hours ofsleep...Sigh..Oh well there is always tonight! HE HE HE.*wink*

Singleton: Welcome! Glad to have you over. OH I should have included my disclaimer...DO NOT try this at home...I have been in the bar business since...*sigh*
*blinks*
begining of time...
repeat after me...
This is not a glamourous job!
Flight Attendants
Bars
Same thing.!!!