Rainman posted his 5, which became 7 or 8...Anyway he challeneged me for my 5, after I asked who HIS WIFE's 5 were. ;o). HA! So here they are in no real order.....Except for Vin. We all know that he is, of course my future ex-husband! ~rolls eyes~ he he he he!
~cracks knuckles~
Ok here we go...
Josh Lucas. So what he looks like Matthew McCoheney. He is still hot! He won my heart in the movie Secondhand Lions. *sigh*
Colin Firth. He always plays the character that you end up falling for. He is the "stable" and "loveable" character. I just have to drool over the Brittish accent!
Vin Diesel: My Future ex-husband. *drool* He is so HOT. Square jawline, Characters are the bad boy adrenaline junkie types. *drool*
Oded Fehr. Anyone see him in the Mummy. *sigh* yeah, I don't care if he had been dead for 400 years...He is on my list! Bald or with hair...GRRRRRRRR!
Ricky Martin: What can I say. While I KNOW he is gay...I still think that his songs are so amazing. When he sings in Spanish all the other boys just disapear! Maybe he wouldn't mind sonating his sperm via intro so we can have beautiful babies!
Simon Baker. Yummie Auzzie WHOM is a undiscovered talent for the secret, quiet bad guy that is always TRYING to do the right thing.
Shane West: Who did not fall for his character in "A Walk to remember"? Sure. How about now in the series ER? Oh a fine Dr. He plays. How funny is it that his character from the Movie became a Dr.? ~shakes head. That "bad boy" gone good.ANYWAY.

Taye Diggs: OH NO WONDER Stella got her "groove" back. One touch of that man hand....*deep sigh* I think I just came alittle.

Viggo Mortenson. While most of you may remember him from Lord of the rings. He also played in Hidgo. THAT man can ride my horse ANYDAY! That dimple in his chin (I am a sucker for dimples!) and his BLUE eyes...HHH the blue of an ocean!


21 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I was almost thinking about turning gay after all those pictures....
Now, I'm off to look at Angelina Jolie to regain my manly man feelings.
Girl that was dead on for me! All those men are so hot! Who cares if Ricky Martin is gay, he is HOT HOT HOT!
Oded Fehr is the hottest man in the world. OMG
Can we share Colin? Oh he renders me speachless!
I want to have Mattew M.'s love child. You got 9 others. Hand him over.
Yep that would be all of my choices too...
I love Viggo in GI Jane.. I mean a seal...come on why I think that he's an instant pantie dropper...
ooooh did I say that out loud..yep I think I did..
P.s. super I am breaking up with my boyfriend...
Vin Diesel.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sorry...but...I mean...come on...Vin Diesel? ;)
Steve~
I'm baaack! Oh AND! What a lovely Monday morning post!
yes please.... I'll take one of each
Am I the only woman who is not turned on by Matthew Mc?
As a guy, I just have to say...
hmmm.
(Looks in mirror)
Yeah, I need some pecks.
now wait a minute here!
I had 5 or 6. You have TEN!
you broke the rules again.
You didnt mention Bill Murray? Whats up wit dat? OK so I dont really look like Bill. I'm more of a Woody Harrelson with a Bill M sence of humor.
Slick: LOL ;o) No way! Hey in a non-lesbo way I'd totally do Angelina. *giggles*
Jen: ~sings~ Hot, hot hot, *shakes the marackas*
Jali: In the world? WOW!
Christina: Sure I'll share Colin. I suppose. Although I doubt he will share...he he he he
Wench: ~rolls eyes~ Sure fine...Have him...Just leave me Vin!
Just: You are what? What happened? Did you post? Do you need a girls night? E-mail me if you do.
Steven: ~hands on hips~ What the heck is wrong with Vin???
~rolls eyes~
.:s Dot: Hey chicka! 'Bout time! Please stop licking the screen!
LOL :o)~
Dallas: You can have ricky...But hands off the straight *cough* men. LOL ;o)
IAI: Well You STOLE George so I had to pick at least 1 "hotest man" from People. ;o)
Flash: You know...It's not the pcks...EYES!!!!
I am all about the eyes.
Rainman: Seriously...You had 7 and I figured, 5 just isn't enough...so I went with 10...Besides Ricky doesn't count w/ the whole being Gay and in the closet..*giggles*
Don't hold it against me (literally), but I liked the pic. of the deer ass better.
I'm going to start working on my English accent and get an agent.:)
tc
IAI, you're not alone. I'm not a Matthew fan either. Which I figure just makes more room for a chance for the rest of the chicks who are.
Beautiful, Super.
:)
--snow
Other that looks, loot and fame, what do these guys really have to offer?
THAN!!!! DAMNITT!!!
Los: LOl ;o) I'm sorry sugar, what were you saying?
*bats eyelashes*
Crass! DUDE! Hey now! Welcome back!! WHOOO HOOO!
Other than looks? LOL *shrugs shoulders* Nothing. I must say it's something nice to look at and *licks screen* drool over! Besides you are taken! *giggles*
one should never lick the monitor, you can get pimples that glow like little LCD's and everyone will know what you've been doing.
tc
aohhhhhhhhhhhhh i enjoyed that, a feast for my eyes!
i've always loved oded too ever since the mummy movies
m
Post a Comment