BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gifted?

I don't care how high your IQ is...If you DON'T follow the DIRECTIONS....
We all look stupid!

3rd Quarter ended and I am doing grades....~deep sigh~ Didn't I just DO grades??? JESSHHHH!

Enjoy a sample of all the kids I teach daily! My Genius Children (as seen above).

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Just telling it like it is said...

Welcome to my world..I have done this soooo many times I can even count...I was told very young all you got to be is pretty

Dan said...

Did you say he was one of your students? :)

What do you teach, by the way?

Superstar said...

Just: LOL ;o) I am the one who does this then starts yelling, "HEY why isn't there a sign?" *DUH*

Dan: Oh, you would think...as OLD as he looks that he could be 11-14! LOL ;o)
I teach 6-8 Language arts. Reading and writing.

Anonymous said...

I think we have a future politican in training, the only difference is he doesn't have a blank check of our money to try and make it work.
tc

Los said...

Love the pic ... I've done this several times in my day, and I anticipate that I will continue doing so for many more years.

Anonymous said...

Signs are for decorations, right?

jali said...

We have floor to ceiling glass at the front of our office instead of a wall. There's a glass door at the middle.

There are gigantic steel like handles on the door - there's a steel like header too.

It's amazing just how many people just can't seem to find the door. "...but it's all glass" and stand outside, looking at me and waiting for my help.

mollymcmo said...

i have done this many a times too (the door) i should join a support group or something

m

Superstar said...

Top Cat: Give the government a blank check?!?!?! OMG you are a brave little kitty!

Los: Thanks...Kind of like the days when I feel like I have 2 left thumbs??!?!

Jali: HA HA HA HA H!!! Aren't peeps funny. As if you are suposed to push a button to "let" them in!

Molly: There is a support group for just about everything! LOL ;o) Although, I just don't think you can fix "stupid"!