BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cranium Crunch

MicroManagers:
I hate them! Go away, and I will turn in the damn report when it is DUE. Not before, not after but the very time It is DUE. Stop "reminding" me. Stop, interupting my class room (which is crazy busy enough, without all this "reminding" crap.) so I can TEACH! HELLO??? Then, as if it is not bad enough, I get bombarded with 4 different 1/3 page "memos" from my Vice Principal, stating what the last 2 just said...*grabs hair and takes a deep breath*

Angelina Jolie:
Her brother is worried that she is not eating and might be too thin, at 5'9" and 109 pounds...Hell I think according to "hollywood standards" she might be getting "FAT" *GASPS*
~shakes head~ If that is the standard then I am a TUB 'O'Lard! For sure!!

Spring cleaning:
Yep I hope y'all have noticed that I have gone and updated the diggs of this here blog. I have added my "theme" song for your listening pleasure. My goal is to up date it about once a week unless of course, I feel like a new one. Thanks to the kindness of Dirty Birdy, and her patience in showing me how to do these her "computer" gagets..I am getting the hang of it. I also added the DNA thanks to Molly McMommy! Thank you dear! I might get real bold and actually post something political...~shakes head~ *NAAWWW*

Well hope y'all like the changes...Let me know if you have any requests, or want to know more. I still have my e-mail if you don't want to post your questions.

I am off to teach the monkey's math problems! *giggles* this should be fun! Since I am after all the Language Arts teacher! HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who is also a teacher and she tells me about all the paperwork, meetings, etc and hoops to jump through in order to teach.
It's as if teaching has become secondary to all this other crap.
I think at this rate they will start to lose a lot of fine teachers who won't put up with the crap anymore.

I love the new diggs..I can't get the video to work but I think it's on my end cause I can never get those Windows Media thingies to work even tho I use their player.
errrrrrr.
tc

SignGurl said...

Micro managers need to take a pill. As far as I know, it's never helped someone to become more productive.

I thought Angelina Jolie was starting to look a little "swollen". She carries all that weight in her lips.

snowelf said...

I will happily be a tub o'lard to keep my curves! I don't want to be a stick girl. :)

--snow

molly great find on the dna! (I'll make one eventually.)

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I was in the dentist's office the other day and was reading an old People magazine. Anyway, there was a pic of Angelina in there and she had skeleton arms - WTF? Didn't she used to be curvy girl?

Jim McKee said...

Bambi, the hell w/ Hollywood! I think you're hot, and that's that!

Christina said...

Micro managers are the worst. My good friend had one when we worked together not only was her on her back but his collegue and their boss was on her back. She could not send a company wide wmail without it being reviewd by all three of them. It wasn't because she could not do her job it was because they could not do theirs.

When she quit, they could not understand why!

The DNA is awesome....

tkkerouac said...

tkkerouac said...
PLEASE COME LEAVE YOUR BLOG NAME AND URL, IF YOU WOULD BE LIKE TO BE LINKED UNDER MOMTHEMINX.

Superstar said...

Top Cat: LOL ;o) MY vent fest and the sea of white is NOTHING compared to coropate America...I am FAR happier teaching than I EVER have been in my life careers...I have had alot! LOL ;o)

I used to have that video problem...LOL ;o) I know what you mean.

Signgurl: Hey chika! LOL ;o) Yeah I used to think she was a chick that I would "do"...Not now..I'd crush her! LOL ;o)
*I mean that in a no lesbo way of course*

Snow: I would settle for my pants fitting comfy and not having the wait "roll" when I sit.
LOL ;o)

Jim: ~fans self w/ paper~ *AWWWHHHHHH* you are much to kind....LOL ;o)
Bob segar look a-like!

IAI: I know...Much curver...Maybe it's the baby..I hear that sometimes after a baby your metabolism goes nuts...hmmm never heard of 109 Lbs and bing 5'9'' as "healthy"...

Christina: LOL ;o)
Micromangers are useally insecure and not able to them selves do the job. This means that they need to "depend" on the "worker" to complete the task. ~shakes head~
IMHO of course. They are the ones that deligate Sh*t jobs and then tap thier foot when employees aren't SUPER happy to complete it.
DUHHHHH
LOL ;o)
I just want to look at these peeps and say, "Ya know? I have been whiping my own azz since 3...I think we have it covered over here."


TKK
Welcome!
With a name lie MOM MINX?? LOL ;o) I will try and get to ya today. We have a F'ed up standards meeting...so maybe later tonight!

jali said...

I have a coworker who is a wannabe micromanager who supervises NO ONE. She follows up on other's work FOR NO REASON and sends emails reminding people of things she's not even involved in. Aaaarrrrggh! she drives me (and others) crazy!

Okay - nothing really to do with your post, but has that ever stopped me?

Crassius Maximus said...

Really micromanaging is only necessary if you have tried to leave the person to their own dveices and that didn't work. You should always let talented people handle thier businness wifout going behind everything they do. Judging by your writings, Supe, you should be left alone, wif complete confidence, in your daily tasks.

mollymcmo said...

i like the changes they're fun! the dna thing i took from kim at ifitwasn'tthisit'dbesomethingelse (think i spelled that correctly!) it was fun to do :)

likey the music too, i'm one of those people that always has music going, even in my head ;)

m

mollymcmo said...

i agree re jolie, shes looking postively skeletonish

m