BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Who is the....

Let's play WHO is the biggest azz..
Everyone ready?
The rules are simple...Hey Wench, my azz is talking over here*AHEM*
Ok so the rules are simple. I Superstar will vent about several situations and Y'all in Blog land get to rate the Azz ~shakes head~ I mean Burro on the merit of the action described. We will be using a 5 star system (DUH I am one of those Hollywood types). OK? 1 star for really not that big a deal and 5 stars for WTF?? UNBELIEVEABLE!!! OK? Ready? GOOD! here we go:

Senario # 1.
Last week Alice my trusty car broke down and of course my first call after hanging up the phone was to my sister Who called her husband. my Bro-In-Law that called the tow company and *poof* I was on my way to car fixer-up-heavean. So, I am FREAKING out about the costs (I think we all remember my rant last week!) Anyway, BIL says, Hey I will get the tow bill written off. OK FAB for me after dropping $431. The remaining $92 for the tow truck was a "nice" break. Problem: The tow bill did not get "waived", "absorbed" or "written off". Instead, I get a call from my sister telling me to pay it right away or THEY will take it out of his check.
~wide eyes looking for laugh from audience~
*ahem* OK so, $92. Not that I expect a "freebie" but it was implied, and should I recap the number of days I spend looking after my nieces for FREE????? FYI rules of paying a sitter are, $5/hr per child. So for a 11-12 hour day the sitter should get for 2 kids, $120. SO, lets see...2X a week for 3 months last summer??? Anyone else doing the math? UM ok so I did volunteer but please help me? Don't you think if your sister or Brother had been so helpful you would have just "taken care of a $92 tow bill"????
***********************************************************************************

Senario #2:
My 8th grade class had a car wash without any supervision. 2 students were seen "hangin out" of the Tankini's and the others started a water fight. That is nothing compared to thier SNARKY azz behavior on Monday.
The Vice Principal asked me to have them all write a letter to the 2 adults that supervised them on Saturday morning.
I included items that they should be sure to mention in the "body" of the letter. 1. The food, snaks and sodas. 2. The taking time out of their personal lives to support THEIR LAST MIN PLANNING. 3. stating because of their help they were able to raise $$$$ monies.
SO, What do I get while REMINDING them about how to write a letter? More disrespect and snarky comments. SO I made it a graded assignment.
When I began reading the assignments, I get incomplete sentences, backhanded comments of thanks that included, "Even though you MADE us clean your office..." "Supposedly you were helping us, but hey, we made $$$$ anyway"...
~shakes head~

*********************************************************************************
Senario #3
I have this EX that is/was an aquaintance friend that I talk to from time to time. He calls when HE wants something. He also is one of those who, only wants what he can't have. SO hearing of me playing in the band w/ "the boys" this last week spurred up my phone like a light-up Christmas tree in July.
I told him, Go away. If you don't have anything nice to say. DONT SAY ANYTHING. I am sick of you acting like I am a girlfriend. I am sick of you dissing, AZ, PHX and offending my CHOICE to live in this *ahem* to use his words "Hell Hole"...YEAH well, IF you are that unhappy, GET THE F**K OUT! Pack up your SH*T and get the FU*K OUT OF AZ. Can I get you a Police escort?!?!?!?! We can make it happen....OH yes I can.

OK people...on a Star system rate for me where I should be on the level of pissed off, irritated, and ready to take some kind of action.
1 being I shouldn't be that bent out of shape and 5 being OH YEAH, HELLL Yeah I would be upset too.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Good luck to all!

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Flash said...

#1 - 2 stars

#2- 3 stars

#3 - Burro inducing 5 stars. just because I hate people taking advantage of my girls!

Superstar said...

Flash: I thought that was you looking at my AZZ!!!!! he he he he
*giggles*
*snort*
~sends kisses to Tony and flash~

Anonymous said...

#1 I'll say 3. He shouldn't have promised something he couldn't make happen, so yes, it was implied. I think appreciation for babysitting should've been shown in some other way before this.

#2 again I'll say 3, partly because I'm brain tired and don't understand it all.lol

#3..5! you have every right to be upset!

can I have a bowl of milk now?:)
tc

Superstar said...

Top Cat: sure! Here you go!
Crawl up in my lap and I will pet you!
PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LOL;o)

So I take it no one is liking this "game"???
HMMMM
~scratches head~

snowelf said...

Super,

I'm sorry, I got interrupted reading your post earlier by my mother. (I have the kind of mother the world stops for and obeys.)

#1. I say 2, cause it's family, but they definitely should NOT have just expected you to cough up the money after he said it was "okay". Will your ins reimburse you for towing?

#2. 5, cause that kind of blatant disrespect just pisses me off.

#3. 5, again, cause that kind of blatant disrespect just pisses me off! :)

--snow

Superstar said...

Snow: LOL ;o)
YOu are so funny!
Mothers are "like" that huh?

Thank you!

Hmmm

Christina said...

ok:
1~***

2~****

3~***

Superstar said...

Christina: YOU RAWK!!!
Do you wanna be my Siskel or Eibert? LOL ;o)

Superstar said...

LOL ;o)
Dirty: OMG!!!
THANK YOU!!! I had to RANT yesterday about the sister thing...I mean really. After all that I do in watching the kids and all? I started to think that maybe I was being...well...a bit too dramatic!
MOI?
NEVER!!!!

Mama en Fuego said...

Super honey, I always got your back, that's my job. As much as I like your sister and her husband, truely, you do so much for them, they should eat the tow bill. I would have.

~formerly Dirty Birdie~

Christina_the_wench said...

#1 - 5 asses
#2 - 5 asses
#3 - 5 asses

I think I am gonna PMS it soon. See how bitchy I am? Where's your chocolate stash? *digs through her stuff*

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

The family one would get the most stars, only because you expect more from them. The kids? Fuck 'em, the next generation is hopeless ... sigh.
The dude with the mouth? Again, there should be no high expectations, fuck 'em.

Congrats on the band thing - tres cool!

Anonymous said...

can I change my answers? lol
nice lap!:)
tc

Superstar said...

Wench: I have some Dark Choco...will that do???

Top Cat: LOL ;O) Your rating SCWN???? sure...JK I like that you are honest.
~looks down~ AHHH yes my lap is fluffy and soft huh?!?!?!

IAI: SO fu*k 'em all right?!?!!? LOL.

Mama: Nice! That settles it...I was BORN into the WRONG family! ;o)