BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hangin' with the Boys!

PHEW!

What a performance and week long Gala of events. Thank you to all for your participation and OUTSTANDING performances!

I am alive and well. I just spent this last 4 days Jammin' with a Band!!! That is right fellow bloggers, I might be on my way to Superstardom after all! Of course this is part of my goal this year to "join" a band. I spent Thursday at the band rehearsal and Sat Night playing in a few songs and in the last set of the night I was able to play a song I wrote! WHOOO HOOO!
~shivers~
I was so freaking freaked out!
THANK GAWD They were all too drunk to notice. LOL ;o)
So, I am Alive and well!
~claps hands wildly~

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Just telling it like it is said...

Good for you...a wise woman once said, " the beauty belongs to thoughts that believe in their dreams"

Los said...

Now THAT is awesome! How's the guitar playing comin?

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic about playing with the band.
You really DO RAWK!
I hope it works out for you.:)
tc

Superstar said...

Los: OMG! Can I just say, I don't know what was worse the band having a few too many, or me not have ANY and being nervous! LOL ;o) I am getting so much better by jammin' w/ the boys and forcing myself to learn vs ONLY having the lessons.
Lessons are giving me a better foundation.
I did get a HUGE compliment on Sat night from the lead guitar player...He thought I had been playing like 5 years not just 6 months...SO YEAH!

Top Cat: I don't know about the "rawkin" yet...but I was doin' somthing! LOL ;o)
They play ALOT of Rock-a-billy so it was a bit diffrent from the "NEW" country most listen to.

Just: Wise wise women...That is the key to much of my success!

Art_Fulldodger said...

Can I have your autograph??????

mollymcmo said...

i want your autograph too!!!
m

Jim McKee said...

OMG, Bambi!!! I am so proud of you!!! You go, girl!

Crassius Maximus said...

Hey yo, good luck wif dat, and keep rockin' out!!

snowelf said...

This is why you are a superstar, Bay-bee. ;)

--snow

Superstar said...

Rain: OMG You want MY Autograph?!?!?!
~fans face~

Molly: SURE!!!!

Jim: ~Blushes~ AHHH your just sayin' that!
~waves hand~

Crass: LOL Rock-a-billy...LOL
I will do what I can!

Snow: You can say you have the Very FIRST CD!!!!
WHOOOT WOOT!