TO: HR Fat A$$ (Human Resources)
From: Ms Bambi
Re: My benefits and back pay
Dear HR benefit's manager,
I respecfully request that you remove your HEAD from your a$$ so that I can get my medical/dental and benefits promised me when I agreed to work for this company. I have further provided you with over 1 month of services teaching, and yet to receive it. HELLO?? I have NOT been paid forit, I was "promised" a payment. (??? WHEN can I expect said payment?) The "promise" aformentioned pay was "wrongly" given to me last Friday then Taken out the same day. I was advised that "opps" we "over" paid you. HOW RUDE!!!
As a previous HR Guru, I have respectfully gone to my channels aka "chain of command" in my school and district. I respectfully(You haven't said anything w/out sarcasim yet) request this matter is resolved IMMEDIATLY. TODAY. STOP putting me off. Should said aformentioned "problem" not be resolved I will be forced to take action. (As a former Guru in HR I KNOW who to CALL) How about, start looking for a good attorney. I know a whole group that would LOVE to file a civil suit. I will have a new job tomorrow...I am not worried about having a teaching post. YOU should be worried about loosing the best Language arts teacher you have had at this school in 5 years (As told to me by the Principal.)
Taking action including and up to Termination of your LAZY non human resouces FAT a$$. You have medical coverages, perscriptions covered, while I suffer paying out of pocket for my NEEDED Asthma meds. NOT to mention, when I brought this matter to your attention, rather than provide a SOLUTION...NO you wanted to blame ME!
*GASPS*
So FIX this problem. Why must I continually do my job and be forced to do your job too? I am supposed to be providing a quality education for students. NOT sitting at my computer, calling your FAT A$$ on the telephone, BEGGIN' you to do your job. THIS IS NOT a BLAME game. However, since you insist that this situation is ALL my fault for not bringing it to YOUR attention SOONER (Feb, March, April a letter from our CEO and now 2 e-mails)...Meanwhile I am still no closer to getting my medications. FURTHER, I am advised that you will be BACK dating deductions from me. WTF?!?!?!?! NO.
SO HR, Benefits FAT A$$ YOU SUCK! You couldn't manage your way out of a WET paper bag. Seriously! You are not even qualified to give blow jobs on the 8 mile(Our Corporate offices are in Detroit) or even BEGGIN for $$ $$$...You should be FIRED. FIRED. ~rolls eyes~
Respectfully (She writes and says it with such distain...)
Ms Bambi
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Open memo to HR
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:21 AM

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Props to you for the Motown reference.
(But geez, you say "blow jobs" like it's a bad thing.)
;-]
Why is it most HR people are mean sarcastic, insensitive smartypants.
YOU GO GIRL.
Hey I live around 8mile, way west of Detroit.
Want me to go over there and bite them for you? I can and even tho I'm declawed I can HISS and moan really loud.
tc
Jim: What ever you do DON"T GET a BJ from MS FAT A$$!! ~rolls eyes~
IAI: Considering the "staff meeting' I just sat in about "not telling kids where you are going" speach...I am boning up the ole resume's...
Top Cat:CSAS is my "corp office...ask for WANSA...Good luck! She blames EVERYONE ELSE for EVERYTHING!!!!
LOL ;o)
I don't know, that name is kinda scary.lol
So you have a thing against blow jobs being given in my fair city? *snorts*
Go git 'em, girl!
To: Mrs. Bambi
Subject: Let me handle it
Mrs. Bambi,
I am aware of the problems you are having and would like to help. I specialize in whopping down on HR Fat Asses. Flash has contracted me out for you, although he mentioned something about taking care of the payment.
I hope HR Fat Ass has her medical benifits all taken care of.
Signed,
Mr. T. Montana
HR Fat Ass Whooper Downer
Go mamma!
Wenchy: Well, I guess she won't have the "one billion served" over her tombstone??? LOL ;o)
Jali: Thank you! ~bows~
Falsh: ~waves hand~ Nah...She isn't worth it...LOL ;o)
"say ello to my little friend"... he he he he he
Top Cat : TAWANDA!!!!!! Look out!
To: Bambi
From: HR
I'm too busy stuffing my face and ordering my magic diet pills via online pharmacy to address your issues right now. I'm also working on getting my recto-cranial reversal approve by my insurance company but as slow as I am that could take a while. Additionally, I'm completely fucking retarded and have no idea what you are talking about but it's all you fault. So there.
HR Fat ASS
Bambi, can I hire you to take care of my HR BS? You don't take no crap from "The Man" ...What rates do you charge?
Post a Comment