In light of all the Awards shows, I would now on my 204th post off the "Peoples Choice Award" segment of my blog. This is where you the "viewer" gets to select which "segments we keep and which ones I ditch!
First catagory:
"Cranium Crunch" My way of putting all the "smaller ideas and thoughts in an eclecti jar, shaking it up for a 4-5 sentence paragraph and then blurting it out to y'all.
I had not accepted my awards until today for this catagory. *AHEM*
I would now like to present my acceptance speech.*AHEM* ~clears throat~
It is with a humble heart and gratitude that I accept this "thinking" award. I swear I often spew things from my brain and forget to actually THINK about them PRIOR to the moment I let it all out. *PSSSTT Side note, this is why I have expensive shoes...they taste better in my mouth while I CHEW CHEW CHEW!!!* I want to thank all of you who made this possible and especially Top Cat and IAI for your continued Support, love and *sniff* comments! I am so amazed that two really BRILLANT bloggers thought that much of me. I mean, it's makes ya think, Don't it?!?!?!
~gets tissue out of bra and blows nose~
I just couldn't have done it with out y'all!!!!!
~Music starts playing and mic is off~
~taps the mic, then waves hands and blows kisses to audience, walking of stage.~
Second Catagory:
"You Might be a redneck if..." Weekly post including a photo of a situation, item or general "Red-Necked" thing.
I need to know viewers do we take this out on a 2nd date or LOOSE this #????
Third Catagory:
"Best and Worst dates" Vol. I-??? This is the segment that I tell you about a date that I have had, what happened and y'all tell me if it was the best/worst date and comment on the entertainment....
So viewers, do we take this on a 2nd date or LOOSE this #?
Fourth Caatagory:
"New Guy" While we have all agreed, that "New Guy" the man*ahem* boy, LDMF should not be in my life (The choir all says ~AMEN~) How about a series that is about "the NEW (NEWEST) Guy"? I can recap the event as we did in the series about LDMF.
So Viewers, do we take this on a 2nd date or LOOSE this #
OK Fellow Bloggers I will be eagerly awaiting the "viewers" choice tally's.
~flaps hands up and down~
OH I am so nervous!!!
~looks around for a Xantini~
Waiter!!!! I need another please!????
Thursday, May 10, 2007
People's Choice Awards...Blogger style.
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 12:07 PM

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Ur soooo cute!!!! I love the way you write!!!
IAI: LOL ;o) *snaps fingers* I KNEW you would find my spy camera! DAMN IT_ALL TO HECK!
That's cussin' right there..Yep
Just: AAHHHH Thank ya Darlin!
Mama: WHA?!?!? MOI???!?!?! IN your WHAT?!?!?!
BAWAAHHHAAAA
~rolls eyes~
Just 'cause I show off one damn bottle and a crazy beer stacked Christmas tree!
~shakes head~
Some peoples kids!!!!
To me thinking means thoughts which are stimulated by ideas by someone or something. Bambi you definitely stimulate my brain.
Your humorous comments and posts make me laugh, you definitely march to your own drummer and I like that.
Thank you for your kind words. I've never been described as brilliant before except for the time in High School I suggested we skip school, get a case of beer and go to the lake.
I've liked all your topics, so you can keep em all.
*I get the part about knowing WHEN to agree.LOL
I think you could do a "new guy" show every year, much like The Bachelor ... Have a different new guy to date, and make sure the cameras follow you for the entire season ... and then we get to vote on whether the new guy is a keeper or not.
Dude!! I LOVE Los's Idea!! That would totally rawk!!
--snow
LOL IAI!! :) Me too!
keep the date volumns and updates....
I would vote every guy down cause no one's good enough for the very special superstar.
Maybe we can clone me..ar ar ar laugh laugh *rolls eyes*
lol
tc
Top Cat: You sausy kitty! LOL ;o) GRRRRRRRR, I think, you fall in the catagory "taken" right? LOL ;o)
Christina: Well I am glad to see they are not falling on deaf ears! LOL ;O)
Los: New the series, Ala the Bachlor...YEAHHHH!!! I really enjoyed writing that piece.
Snow: You mama are too kind to me!
LOL ;o)
LET's RAWK!!!!
Just stopping by to wish you the best!! Thanks for all your support...
Wha? Who? It's Monday. I'll be back tomorrow when thinking is allowed.
Post a Comment