BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Cranium Crunch

HAPPY FRIDAY to all!

So, after much awaiting, I went to the avanced screening of Pirates. Oh YEAh, they left the ending open to a 4th...UNFINISHED business BLOWS.. ~shakes head~ I have a love hate relationship with this type of ending. ~shrugs shoulders~ Oh well, Jerry Breckheimer and the cast will have a life of $$$ for many moons to come. I give it 5 stars and I even paid FULL price for the tickets. ~ pats back Yes I am normally so friggin cheap I won't shell out $2 more...GO...SPEND the $$ see it! AWESOME.


OK second Item on the Cruncher today is follow up with HR Fat A$$. Apparently the issue is resolved and I should be "active" in the system of ole HR med/dental. UM Lookie here...NOPE still not resolved. ~looks for .45 and bullets~
This has got to be my VERY last straw.. I have brought the e-mail to update resume and I will be planning for my exit strategy. Further we have a Consultant AKA Corporate Spy here to "smooth over" the transition of our fair Principals leaving. Well ~rolls eyes~ Lets just say after being in Corporate America...This lady needs an enima!

I further made an appointment to talk with her about my benefits and issues and she said, "Let's meet tomorrow, I have far more EMERGENT issues today." ~wide open eyes~ SURE!

Finally, I have 3 days left of teaching and then *ahem* I guess it's off to Summer! ~EEEERRRRCCCHHHHHH~
Summer school?

Will Mark Harmon be the Teach????

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend everyone. NO DRINKING and driving!

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Crassius Maximus said...

"I recommend I pass"

Sincerely, Large football playing black guy

Los said...

I want to see Pirates 3 - how was Keith Richards in it?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the HR thing isn't resolved yet. I thought for sure when I threatened to kick her ass she would get motivated.
Wow! only 3 days left..whoo hoo!

Have a great weekend Bambi.
tc

Evalinn said...

Thank u for informing on the absence of ending at the ending, I hate that in a movie.

And good luck with the HR mess.

(I did the drinking, my friend did the driving - that combination works for me.)

mollymcmo said...

i want to see this movie.
unfortunately no one will take me, thats another issue entirely.
johnny depp, i would sooo do him :)
m

Mama en Fuego said...

Molly, I'd take ya, but I would expect you to put out, especially if I ponied up for the big popcorn.

Just telling it like it is said...

Okay..I promise no drinking and driving...but ummm drinking...well it is against the law not to drink on this holiday!!!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're teaching summer school?

Flash said...

Kinda disappointed with #3. Entertaining, but disappointing.