BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Plurals are fun...


First and formost...WHO is this guy riding my ass?!?!?!?!
Second, I stated that I don't "do" guilt...but, CLEARLY I do! So...Killing 2 birds with ONE stone (NO not a Mockingbird) Here is the Twofer from Rainman and Christina the Wench:
Two Names You Go By:
1. Bambi
2. Hey there Sexy (Sorry Jesus' Christ and Gawd Damn-it were already taken!)
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:
1. Bra
2. Sexy Undies
Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Sex
2. A Man who knows when to agree even if I am wrong.

Two of Your Favorite Things to Do:
1. Singing
2. Blogging (OF course!)
Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. A Nap
2. To win the Lotto (now, were is that ticket?)
Two Pets You Had/Have:
1. Dakota (dog)
2. Sparky (Fish)
***We do not speak of the DEAD at my house...PAAAALLLEASE***
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Read my To Kill a Mocking bird book.
2. Arranged “head shots” AKA future prison booking pics for the yearbook.
Two Things You Ate Today:
1. Whey Protein shake with My E-Mergency packet in Organic Milk and my pot of Coffee. (WHAT?!?!!? So I am on a liquid diet)
2. Spinach salad, cucumbers, celery, cheese, nuts, cran-rasins, Turkey, and Red wine Vinaigrette dressing.)
Two Longest Car Rides:
1. From Pullman, WA to North Fork, ND in college. ~rolls eyes~ TOTALLY violated my “8 hour” rule!!!! *sigh*
2. From Portland OR to Phoenix, AZ when I moved to PHX.
Two Favorite Holidays:
1.Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. ANY Diet soda
2. Vodka (*ahem* DUH!!!)

I've been tagged by TOP CAT to list 7 habits and 7 favorite songs, so here's just a few of my habits and songs.7 Habits:
*I have a habit of sitting in the back or very front. I HAVE to face the entrance and the exit in every room. If I have my back to ANYONE, it makes me anxious.

*I have a habit of timing myself. I have to get to a destination FASTER, than the time before. Road Trips, not daily commuting. *although...stop*sick*sick* I remember walking into our lake cabin saying,” 1 hour 10 min!!!” , “Beat that Grandpa!”

*I have a habit of getting things when it's on the way to, making it a right hand turn. I HATE to make a left hand turns, so I make sure that what ever the errand is, I turn in on the right. Gas Station, Grocery store, etc.
* I Have a habit of skipping commercials. I HATE commercials, so I will wait until it’s 15 min into a show so that I can FFW thru all the commercials.
*I have the habit of singing a song, correctly, in key, even if I HATE it. For example: Summer Nights, or “Love Shake” ~shivers~.
*I have a habit of sleeping through EVERYTHING unless someone calls on the phone, or turns on a light.
*I have the habit of carrying small note pads with me even if I don’t need them. You just never know when you might be inspired to write a song, or make a grocery list. Either way, when my ADD mind starts to wonder, I look like the “smart” one.

7 favorite songs, I picked this weeks favorites..NOT of all time… (This is subject to change without notice! Airline code is: SCWN)
John Denver: Poem Prayers and Promises.

Roxette: Listen to your Heart(the remake is ok too...kewl piano)

Alphaville: Forever Young

Chris Daughty: It’s not Over
Sugarland: Just might(make me believe)
Buddy Holly: Yakkity Yak
Kellie Pickler: I Wonder
Alrighty then...So WHO wants to do thes?!?!?! Anyone want extra credit?!?!?!
~rolls eyes~
I promise, since I am still on the "guilt trip" that my grandma packed my bags for...I will leave this for anyone that really wants to, or like me doesn't feel like ranting on and on about our "issues"...

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

Do you REALLY want a man who agrees with you on everything even when you're wrong? that's ok, I understand and you're perfectly right to feel that way.:)
I am exactly the same way about facing the door or the room, I have to see what's going on.
Ya never know when Lucky Luciano might come barging in the room with a bunch of hit men.lol

I like that Chris Daughtry song after hearing it over here. I checked out some samples of the cd and for the most part they're pretty good.
I used to use napkins to write songs on. I wrote the lyrics to one song while driving back from Lansing(I was working)on my mileage sheet.LMAO

This guilt thing must mean you're going to see your mom, right?
see how psychic I am.
You did great on all the tags.
Mission accomplished madame Superstar.
Time for some R&R to the bahamas.:)
tc

snowelf said...

Of course she wants a man like that, Tc!! :) And he should be a doctor too! ;)

And I know we've talked about this before, but I love To Kill a Mockingbird!!!

--snow

Superstar said...

TOP CAT: OH NO>>>>>not Aagree with EVERTHING. I want him to KNOW WHEN to agree...BIG difference. Perhaps I am setting my sights a bit toooooo high??? LOL ;o)

I of COURSE an in LUST over Mr. Daughtry right from day Uno on American *ahem* Idol...Glad I can "enlighten" the masses when it comes to playing and listening to music...;)

Snowelf: If you REALLY want a DR then at least go for a Surgeon. They work long hours, can stand for hours on their feet, pay close attention to detail, and are able to leap off tall bldgs in a single bound....OH and a plastic surgeon...JACKPOT BABY!!!!!

Superstar said...

@TC OH yeah, I am going in June with my Sister and the girls. (My 2 nieces) I will of course be running interferance w/ sister and Grandma...They are in a tiff...Whilst, Momala is playing the "pour pitiful me" card...~rolls eyes~
After 4-5 days, visiting home, is like fish..It smells bad and needs to GO!
~mumbles~
F**Kin' guilt!

Sven said...

I think Yakkity Yak was by The Coaster.

mollymcmo said...

i love christmas too and diet coke. more diet coke over diet pepsi. and don't get me started on vodka. love it!
i used to be called bounty after a couple of vodka drinks when out at the bars, as like the paper towel rolls i was the quicker picker upper! LMAO!

awww, that was when i was young and cool. the good ole days! LOL!

m

Superstar said...

Molly: That IS a CLASSIC!!! Bounty! *giggles*

SVEN: YOU ARE ALIVE!!! OMG I only knew that Buddy sang it...You did fix me on the whole "wildfire"....I hate it when I get those recording artists and songwriter/performers confused!
~slams fist on desk~
~goes to goole.com screen~

Anonymous said...

I remember that song, Listen to Your Heart.

Superstar said...

LBB: Hey stranger! Have you heard the"new" version??

Mama: OF COURSE I DO!!!! OH how about a posting on the Tao of yours...

Dallas DYSfunction said...

I just saw Chris Daughtery in Concert... Jealous?

Sven said...

Yeah, I've just been...busy.