BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pirates III


Being that I have 7 days of school left and I am not able to grade anything, anything that applies to their stinking grades anyway...HOWEVER, I am REQUIRED to keep the little brats contained...SOOOOOOO, I have opted to make them all movie critics and show Pirates: I and II...Just in time for Pirates III: At World's End.
Am I the coolest teacher ever? ~nods heads up and down~ OH YEAH!! ~does happy dance~ I even made sure that both movies tied into our Poetry strand(AZ State board required learning Dept of Ed stuff), Literature and writing persuasivly. *snaps fingers* DAMN I'm good!!! ~finger on hind end *sizzle*~
Who else is excited for this movie release?

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

Should be good...

This is the year of 3's...

Over the last 3 weekends, I have seen Spidey 3 and Shrek 3... Now we have Pirates 3...

Oh yeah, late June brings Die Hard 4... Booyah!

Anonymous said...

you are one COOOOOOOL teacher Bambi.
My teacher's were always old grumps.
I hate to say I haven't seen any of the series, I'm not a Johnny Depp fan.
I could go see your man Vin tho in another Chronicles of Riddick sequel if they had one.:)
tc

Just telling it like it is said...

wow you are a good teacher...I mean if you had been my teacher I might be able to spell...how fun for them..you know your the cool teacher now!!

Superstar said...

Just: ow funny or ironic is this? I am a HORRIBLE speller! LOL :o) My grade school friend, she got the biggest chuckle out of it. She used to be my "spell checker" long before the computer was so widely used.

Jim: I wonder if there is some kind of cosmic explination for the # 3...ohhhhh Numerology is going to busy figuring this out...

Top Cat: ~ does happy dance~ WHOOO HOOO! I am the "kewlest teacher" in school...of course it makes up for the name calling me a "bitch"...~shrugs shoulders~ To which I replied, "First, that is a referal to the Principals office and Second, "what"? YOu keep saying it like it's a BAD thing...
*snickers*
Snarky begats snarky!

jali said...

Johnny.
Depp.

Hell yeah!

Jen said...

Ok I will be the odd man out here and say I can't stand the Pirates movies! Johnny Depp all dirty and funky teeth is not what I call hot! EEWWWW
But super cool for letting them watch movies in class, I remember teachers who let us do that, if they only knew how much we appreciated it!

Superstar said...

Jen: I most certainly am not watching it for the "hot" *ahem* Johnny Depp...Although I did meet him. ~rolls eyes~ He is really REALLY bizarrio ~moves index finger at temple of my head~
Yeah!
So that I getch ya! LOL ;o)

Oh I LOVE movie days! I hav cleaned and purged my room, packed up everything and graded all my papers! I have final grades *cough* almost done!

k.thedoula said...

I am married to a teacher of 8th grade English... I have to tell you that YES YOU ARE THE COOLEST TEACHER OUT THERE...
but...
Have you made grammer "fun" by teaching it by Simpsons episodes? Ralph is a genius with the semi colon...
-or so my husband tells me...

Oh and his comment on the HR issue.
Fuck, they can't pay their teachers a reasonable wage... now they can't even get simple shit like benefits together for her!?
Ask her if she wants a job up here!